Thursday 8 October 2015

♥April 6,2016♥

Two things:

First
I saw a post named "WDIDT"
And I thought it meant
"What did I do today"
Idk if that's right
I highly doubt it

I'll tell you what it means in a bit

And Dos
I realized
That
Within the four years I've had this blog
I've never once posted in
March
Or
February
XDDDDDDD

It's really not that funny
It's almost sad
Almost
Juuust almost
And you know what Brandy said
If you don't get that reference
I'm sorry

So I found out two things
Omg two more things :3
Jes
This post should be called that

"WDIDT" means
Why did I do that...
At least I was ... close? e..e

And Deux!
uhhhhh
Oh yes
I was close
Al..so..
To the blog's birthday

It was in fact
in
April
But it wasn't the 9th
-wop, wop wop-
lol
Wop-wop
That was the name of a toy
We got for my Godsister
Ah yess
Good times
Gooooood times
Too bad we don't see her as much
#DramA

Where was I
Oh yes
The thing
IT was the 6th o=!!
The fact that I was basically right means
that I'm not completely a horrible person..
Y'know
I think I have this saved on my calendar
Now that I think about it

Well .. probably
And checking is too much work e.e soo...

April 6th Everyone
Let's hope on the 5th Birthday of this Blog

I'll be there... ♫

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment