Saturday 17 August 2013

♥Phobias♥

So I decided to check out my stats and what not
And
I found out that I had a post named:
"Failure as an artist Draws near"

I mean I was completely blown away
That was kinda witty
And
I'm completely sure
That I didn't think of that at all when I titled the post

xDD
Ah yes -wipes away a tear-
Genius

Anyway
Enough about my awesomeness
Let's talk about my flaws ;D!

For starters..
Why is there not a name for the fear of caterpillars?
Cuz
I swear that should be a thing ._.
That and the fear of necks being touched and injured =.=
Cuz I'm sure that
I'm not the only person who has these fears
It's impossible >.>
I can't be that one in 7 billion...
How many people are there in the world?

Whatever the amount ... yea I can't be the only one
Just throwing that out there

 I shall continue by saying that
Though it's a possibility
I may be asymmetriphobic
I guess that one is obvious
Fear of asymmetry
That could just be OCD but
Hey
You never know what really goes on upstairs

And then there's atelophobia
I don't think I really have it
Cuz I'm not completely bothered by failure
That is
Unless it's something I know I'm good at >.>
Although
I am very conscious that
What I may be doing near others
Is incorrect or whatever =.=
And I can be pessimistic about situational outcomes

Ohoho! Chrome .. -walks slowly; footsteps echo loudly on the hardwood floor in the silence-
We meet again -shifts glasses upwards and it causes a glare with the light making it glint-
But this time... >.>!!
You're wrong ...
This time!!
It is I(!!)
Who will have the last laugh
!!!
"SITUATIONAL" IS(!) A WORD
Yet!!
You underline it
With your condescending red line

Have you
No Shame?
You think you know it all?! D:<
Just cuz you're run by google?!
._.!!
>_<!
You still
Have
Much to learn

I think I'm done with my not so  actual phobias
I wanted to say other things

Jim: So you Are crazy! :3
     I don't think I should comment on that ._. Hello to you too Jim
Jim: Hm e.e calling you crazy is no fun if that's how you react to it. And what ever happened to Jay?
     Sorry man... I just don't know what my mood wants right now
Jim: What about what you want?
     Don't try to be doctor Phil

I really did want to say other things
But I can't remember anything
Oh!
Thanks to all the people who view my blog

Speaking of which
I should go check out Tumblr o=!
It's been awhile

Pce <3

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment