Sunday 20 March 2016

♥8Days before Now♥

3/12/16 ... 12/03/16
Ooh
I didn't post last week 
Sorry 
I don't think I was busy on Sunday was I ? 
Yea I think I was
But this weekend I'm ... Free?
More or less
I have to study tho 
For this music lecture test I got
I kinda also have this uhh 
Analysis paper to do
Mind you Iris ( my phone: if I haven't mentioned her yet... In fact I think I have ... And I made the double pun?? Good times ... I'll have to check that out tho e.e) has been reminding me to do it for a week or two now ... No just a week 
But you see 
I had this project assignment thing I needed to get done by Wednesday  (so I could print Thursday) 
(Update:) So that took priority 

3/20/16 ... 20/03/16
Lol smh so disappointing 
I was typing this and now I'm typing again 
When will this gap rhing end 
It's spring break 
Also the first day of spring 

But it's like
Super cold 
Okay not super cold 
I'm exaggerating 
But like 
Comparably 
It's like 
Super cold 

I was saying something important before I stopped typing tho 
-scrolls up-

Cool 
I added what was necessary to ness 

I'm gonna go back to reading now 
So I'll be with you all later in the week

iFly♥
,{CrookedWings},
Ooh the commas are a nice touch ...
Oh lemme not forget to put the date of the Blog's birthday on here

No comments:

Post a Comment