Wednesday 4 July 2018

♥Highschool History♥

It's the 4th of July

I remember when I was a child
I never knew what was so important about that day
Cuz anytime it was mentioned it was just called the fourth of July

Where I've from we actually call it Independence Day
So when I never actually heard people saying that I was very confused

It was only in my High school History class
I learned what that day meant to Americans
And
That's when I actually started hearing it was Independence Day
Still rarely heard it
But it's more obvious now

In any event
Happy Independence Day Americans

I don't even know if I'll be seeing fireworks today
Last year I was able to
And it was nice

Last year was a lot of things ...

Anyway
I'm trying to work on my strength and flexibility this year
I wanna see how far I can go
Pretty excited actually

but we'll see what happens

I'm hoping to these attempts will be fruitful.
:)

But it's about time I take my leave.
Gonna get lit with the gang...

Haha I have work tomorrow ....
Wish me luck

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment