Friday 28 October 2011

♥3-4♥

I only have 3-4 hours 
To sleep
Yet
I lay here writing
Writing 
In the writing pad that 
I'm not sure that I can waste...
Gosh
Ok
I'm gonna go sleep

Hey guys... it's been awhile.. }:
I'm sorry..
but when I get to college I'll blog more often
but
right now
these are the times I can actually blog
On Friday nights..
Or ..
Nights when I had research and decided to cheat 
(like I always do .. shhh don't tell mother >.< [though she probly already knows]) {CHROME!}
And if I do blog.. 
It's cuz I wrote a recent poem that I wanted to share
As you can see is rather rare

And this one 
Wasn't meant to be a poem
Cuz I mainly only write if depressed..
and if you can't tell the mood of the poem (English B)
Then I'll tell you 
It ain't so sad/depressing
Yea..
I was just laying on my bed
Underneath the fan's breeze
With 
a writing pad,
a pen,
And 3-4 hours for sleep
To wake up for school the next day

Then some weeks later..
I read it to myself
and thought how.. 
It was somewhat
"thought provoking"

Waow.. this post ended up being longer that I anticipated

Bai My Lovies


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Question to ponder on:
Why do people say what others do and get and take credit for it after?

No comments:

Post a Comment