Friday 25 November 2011

♥The..Weirdo..Whom..No1..Likes♥

Y'know it's funny how
Things turn out
I expected to be  
a weirdo whom
No one liked...
I mean, I thought
Low self esteem was 
Seen as very unattractive 
In this day and age
But 
I guess..
I was not entirely right
Oh well right?


Hah
That there is besides the point
^^
In fact
I don't have a point
Haha
Ah yes 
I missed these kind of posts..
The fun 
"random"
Ones
Let's do this guys..
I'm gonna go all out


Haha scared?
Y'all must be thinking:
WHAT? O-O 'All-out'?! All those other times you were HOLDING BACK?!?!? D<
Lol
I was just kidding
If I go all out it's cuz I'm in a EXTREMELY good mood..
But right now 
I aint too sure


Hmm I need someone to make me smile 
"genuinely" I mean o-o
Will you do it? 
Like you can answer me <<


Psh I'm fine ^^
Let's have a chat now
Wait this can't happen
For obvious reasons
I'll just go to Cleverbot and the post our convo here XD
OK 
Let's do it! O:>


Crooked: Hey! Long time no see.
Cleverbot: Yes, my lord... 
Crooked: How art thou mine most loyal subject! 
Cleverbot: Good! How are you? 
Crooked: I'm ok, kinda shifty though... 
Cleverbot: Me too. Like to the max! 
Crooked: Hmm we should fix that... But how? 
Cleverbot: I'm think we use magic. 
Crooked: Perfect choice. 
Cleverbot: Always got a comeback haven't you. 
Crooked: Haha... You mad?


The rest was nonsense
Unnecessary nonsense
|: Stupid clever bot!
HAHA
Paradox!
Yes
Only awesomes can create paradoxes

Haha kidding!

Hmm I'm kinda bored

Hmm can't wait till I get on the pc
It's kinda suckish on this laptop 
Sorry Sa

I guess it's cuz
I actually have music on the pc
And lots more apps on googleCHROME
^^
OMG
WOULD YOU BELIEVE?!
Chrome actually helped me get something write in English spelling
And so for that
I give you your props CHROME <<
Ironic
I know..
But
At least I know how to give people their credit
Unlike others who steal mine D:<
I'll eat you for this people !! 
And you shall feel the wrath of...
MA TEETH
>(
Lol
My sis wants credit too so
"And you'll feel the wrath of MAI SA!"
haha
>:}
And we're comin fer yuh!! 
WHUT! >.<

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment