Monday 20 January 2014

♥Nothing♥



I said I'd be back
And
I didn't come back
T.T
I
Am
Sorry

I just wasn't in the mood for the whole
Internet vibe ._.

Hence the photo of the day
I don't really have anything to say

I just ... o-o
Hmm
So
Uh
o-o
No
Nothing
Nothing at all

So today
No
I have nothing
.-.
Woah
Brain fart then?

Jim: You should probly just leave .>>.  You're confusing everyone with your retardedness

T.T Normally I'd shoot your for calling me retarded but
You're right

Jim: 0-0 I'm right? ... I've... no one has ever said that to me before  T.T

._. yeh ... I'll take it back

Jim: Nooo o-o !!  I'm sorry T.T don't strip me of my happiness T~T

Ugh fine -leaves-

Jim: ;D! Whooo I get to sign off ... I'd say this day went well for me

iFly♥
.{CrookedJamesPA}.

No comments:

Post a Comment