Friday 17 January 2014

♥Reasons♥

So I'm off facebook for awhile
No that's not why I came here

I know it sounds like I was on facebook
And then something happend so
I'm subject to coming here
But
That's not the case
I was
Busy with school
Exams
And all that shiz |:

So
Yes
 I am here
:3
Happy?
No...?
Oh ..

Jim: I'm happy I finally get to come out ... it's been wild in there .-.

=\ ....
 Jim: It's true v.v Too much of a fall

Pft whatever man
My head hurts just thinking about it |:!


SO
my exams are over
So
I'm pretty happy

Jim: -chokes on absolutely nothing-

Do you have something to say Jim?

Jim: Yah .-.

Hmm?

Jim: So ._. I'm gonna go, leave you like a ness for things words
   >.> I don't even know what to say to that
Jim: I have a suggestion
   I'm not gona to say anything ... besides I have a headache o-o !

Brain explosion -poosh-
Lol at being a teen-ager

I wanna do sumthing spontaneous
But I can't
Cuz
All my spontaneity belongs on one place
o=
And
I can't go there

:3
Till Wednesday

I remember when I first used Spontaneity
I thought it wasn't a word
but
As it turned out
It wasn't not

I have nothing more to add here so

Till next time
(most likely tomorrow)

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


I just.. realized..
This is
My first post this year o-o~~
woah
I can't believe
I've not posted >_>
This year ...
 Not even once...
Woah
Just
Woah
 |:
I'll be back tomorrow
Pce<3

No comments:

Post a Comment