Saturday 20 February 2016

♥EmojiMAkers: HeedMYCall♥

Lol guys
I went to class ...
Oops
Not what I'm supposed to say
First of all
IT's Saturday
No one goes to class on saturday ._.
(Well not by choice)

Anyway
I was at a CONCERT!

not that kinda concert
with like a band
or a famous celebrity
(Beyonce)
But like
A musical concert
With a Pianist
and a Violinist
I swear
I think my favourite Nstrument is the piano y'know
Maybe
I'm not sure yet
In any case
I respect people who can play it really well

Not that I don't respect  all people who play instruments
It's just that
I used to play piano back in my day
"-old lady emoji-"
It's not that it was hard
But it definitely wasn't easy

So I commend lady who was on piano
But that VIOLIN tho
I like that it's like a more sophisticated guitar
Kinda

Emojis that should exist 
  1. :3
  2. e.e  


Idk why they don't
Well I kinda have an idea why :3 
isn't an emoji 

They won't be able to make it as nice I feel 
I challenge you emoji makers
Heed my call o============
The second one 
Well 
IT's simple enough... 
they shouldn't mess that up honestly 

Anyway 
I'd love to stay and chat but 
._. 
School work beckons 
And idk when I'll finish 
I may return 

But then what is the point?

So yea

No formatting today 
(Well not much anyway)

This is a boring post |: 
But to spice things up 

(centered)

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

I never really noticed how the {} are kinda like crooked wings literally o-o
Haha I am a Jeanius :DD
Only a few people will know why this is a beautiful pun
Which is sad
I may reveal it one day
Who knows..

y'know it's funny cuz
I remember saying that I may start a story randomly here one day
I'm supposed to be leaving sigh
"-tired emoji-"
It's always like this

Ok ok
Lemme go ._.


No comments:

Post a Comment