Friday 19 February 2016

♥AhmaJust LeaveThis Here♥




Idk what it is guys...
But I always get a high from blogging

Maybe I didn't want it to take over my life soo
Maybe
in the back of my mind
I knew ...
I knew it'd take over my life
if I posted everyday

So my brain subconsciously did things

I like yesterday's post picture
It really suited the ....
vybe of the post
"-cry laughing emoji-"

Hmm
I never realized how much I used that emoji
until yesterday
where
I felt the need to use it regularly throughout the post

Sigh
I need help

I just clicked my profile and ... I coulda just used that to tell me how long I've been here
fml

I don't think I've ever used FML on here e.e
Hmmmm
I wonder

It'd be interesting tho
if that was the only (two) time(s)

-yawn-
Today is such a gloomy day tho
Well this morning was ..
I think the sun is trying to shine through the clouds now

But idk which I prefer
Wanting to sleep for the rest of the day
Or having to squint wherever I go

With the first I'd have to leave places super early so that I'd not have to rush to go anywhere
and with the latter... I don't like to squint
(not much to say about that )

WElllll I guess the answer has been revealed
waow that was easier than I thought

Reminds me of a commercial I saw
"Mr Decision not sure between the different flavours of Lays..." (lame really)
But
The real issue here is not the lameness of the concept
it's the fact that
the commercial wasn't see on tv
Oh no
-hearty laughter-
Yew-Teewb e.e

I should leave my room.... so I can make it to the dining hall
while strolling lazily in the breeze
._.
0-11:23-0 I'll be back

♫-musical interlude-♫

0-13:02-0

(24-hr time anyone? No? Just me? ... oh )

I was actually back a lot sooner
but
my hotline does bling
"-sassy girl emoji-"

okay idk what I wanna say now
I just wanna sleep
.-.
yes

I had something I wanted to say actually
But I forget
I forgot
ferget
fergot 

I used to talk like that back in the day
"-old person emoji-"

I wonder if I ever posted that here

e.e
Oh well
Lemme go sleep
I have like an hour to do that
( I may just not fall asleep )

so I'll just leave this here

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

I think Times New Roman is the most elegant of all the fonts #jussayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment