Friday 29 June 2018

♥Bucket of Fotos♥



So I've decided to go to school again today...
because not having to worry about dying in my apartment is the best feeling

-smile-
I'm not at school yet
I'm just talking aloud
but I need to get out of this apartment
cuz
It's -insert words-

Also I cannot read long papers in my room because

1: It's too hot so I have to have my windows open
2: Because my windows are open and noise pollution exists
3: Also that's where my bed is

Simple Math:
Me+ read = Tired
Tired+Me +Bed  = 5hr Nap

And sooo
Things

But today is friday Guys
Or as snapchat says :Friyay!
It kinda lame imo
but y'know
That's how the crumbles cook

I'm lowkey cold in this library
But good news
 I did like a good bit of work today in terms of understanding
When I get home I'm gonna try to do more work
But we'll see
I'd say I had a good burst of energy going

I don't really have much to say in this post

OH!
But yesterday
I wanted to share a few of my old photobucket photos that I had

I must say I was a really good anime photo editor

One of my faves
So simple yet so cute

This was a another one I really loved 
It's clear I was emo after this pic I know
LMAO XD

This one is more on the cute side 
Still lowkey emo tho 

For good measure I'll post another Nialy photo 
There weren't many of her cuz she was new 
I liked editing Nialy since her hair was black y'see
all I had to do was deal with the eyes most of the time 
Black haired anime girls were easy to find 

It was a lot more challenging to edit Lainy's character 
cuz white hair isn't always easy to find
Most times I'd just find blondes
Or any character with light hair
but I always felt a sense of accomplishment when I edited a dark hair'd character to white

e.g. 
These two actually had opposing hair colours
The photo I'm most proud of is a bit too much 
-eye emoji- 

Maybe I'll post it one day


In other news
I want some fries
like this isn't even funny
I'm legitimately considering buying a bad a potatoes to make some fries

I think I will
I will

I also want to take a nap
:/

What has this world come to
Anyway

Lol there are so many I's starting the last string of sentences
XDDD
It's amazing

But yes
I was saying
that it's time for me to take my leave.
I wonder if I can make it to the Walmart on campus for a quick snack

No it's too risky
I'll just have to wait
Sigh
Oh well


Fare The Well friends
-Safia Nygaard voice-
Some of you probably have no idea who she is soo
Her name is a link.

-salutes-

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

1 comment: