Saturday 30 June 2018

♥Mental Stabilizer♥





So it completely slipped my mind to say it yesterday
But !!
I've hit 200 posts!!

I can't believe I didn't notice!

It's incredible.

When I get to 500 I'll do a big celebration but
For this one
200 is a milestone but 100 was stonier than 200
and 500 is like halfway to 1000

So yes
It's a pretty good feeling

:)

I think I'll just type all what I need to say now

But I don't even know what that is


Uhh congrats to me for making it to 200 posts
after 7 years of having this blog
She really means a lot to me

Been with me through thick and thin
Ups and downs

T'was a good mental stabilizer.
Writing for me in general does that

There's a peacefulness in it which I love
No judgments


I love this blog
My humble beginnings

The best part is
This blog will probably live on till the end of time

As long as google keeps blogger
I'd cry if all my beautiful memory filled posts went away
...
How would I be able to return
and feel the emotions I had when I reread posts like
&
And reminisce on certain events or points in my life from posts like
&

I'm just grateful that I was able to create this blog as a small outlet
To share my thoughts with no one in particular
It's like this place is a snapshot of my thoughts.
It kinda shows how I've changed and how I've stayed the same
 -sentiments-

I just want to say that anytime I felt meh
This place would always be a mental eutopia
-sentiments-

Okay I done
And now
A word from Jimothy

Jim: Why Jimothy tho ????

Ah yes Jim... back at it again with the white vans

Jim: You bring me here just to do things like this

James please...
 
I'd have done this regardless
Needless to say 
I'm glad you're not butt hurt about me not posting for a year again 

Jim: Well it's no longer scary in--

OHKay
That's my cue 

Sayonara! 
(I hope I spelled that right)

Jim: -eye roll-
:3 


And as always 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


No comments:

Post a Comment