Tuesday 17 May 2016

♥SurpriseHiatus♥


HELLO PEOPLE
I was on a ...
Two weeks?
Hiatus

Now
school is done
I'm home
And now it's
PARTY TIME
o=!
Yes
Very good
It's great cuz

I got good grades for this semester
so that's exciting
And .. uhh
I surprised my little sister
on Sunday
(That was when I returned home)
She had no idea

Lol
Good stuff
Oh my ..
It's only 8:25
I thought it was later honestly

If I was in AR right now the sun would be setting now
Haha
fun
Yes
What else can I say
Yea
That Sunday was an emotional one

But I made the mistake of not eating the morning of my flight
( >.< )
Bad decisions

Sigh
Also
Speaking of bad decisions
and things I've not done

I
Have not
Put Onion man in his own folder
I think that's
Kinda sorta bad yes

Smh
Sigh =\
the struggles are indeed real

-yawns-
I want
no
I need to sleep

Omg why
My eyes are so heavy
IT's annoying
Sigh

I'd better go then
-tis only 8:45-
only 20 minutes have past...

-leaves-

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings},

No comments:

Post a Comment