Sunday 24 April 2016

♥FingersCRossed♥

Sigh
Soo 
Depressing thought 
well 
My computer contributed to my page views*

....
.....
......
Why must I be lied to ? 
T.T 

It's like
 deception is the only thing life has to offer

ANYWAY 
Enough of these thoughts
I'm (not really and probably will never be) over it 
:3 
Ah yes

Anyway 
Thanks to a thing I found out this 
wEll 
I actually researched it 
but 
y'know how that is 
and how it works
Mh hmm 

Oh well 
Wait 
What am I saying 
.. well 
what do I want to say 
Idk 
nothing really 
._. 
-rereads- 
Ugh 
this didn't help me at all 

So snapchat 
it's a thing
I have one 
it's pretty hilarious these days
faceswap n' all that jazz
Some of the filters are -three fire emojis

Others are just for kixx
like the faceswap filters
now you can put other people's faces on yours 
I find it amaze-balls

and that's all I have to say on that 

The semester's coming to a close soon too 
I should be pretty ... 
stressed 
but I'm not 
even tho I have shit to do 
sigh 
like an essay
that's due in two weeks 
also need to get my ticket to go to my aunt's 
Oh how I wish it was to home
But alas
The planets have not aligned for such luxuries 

We'll see what Christmas holds ... 
-fingers crossed- 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

*PS. I fixed it so that it wouldn't happen again so yea *

No comments:

Post a Comment