Monday 11 November 2013

♥HuppyBosdaiTumBlog♥


:/ 
Ugh 
I typed this already ....
This is the thanks I get for things 
V.V 

As I said earlier but
Cuz the words decided to not save 

You all must be quite shocked 
To see a third post from me 
In a row 
But 
I got this email from tumblr and 
Apparently I turned one yesterday 

I didn't even realize that it'd been a year
Since I've had a tumblr blog 
( we've been three years ;D  I know this cuz this blog is honestly more significant to me ) 
When I saw the email I was all "0.o" 

I coulda sworn that my tumblr blog 
Was made in the summer too 
Real strange 
This predicament 

Oh 
Well

:/ 
/: 
I prefer the second one .-. 
Hmm e.e 
No ... The first seems bettah
=\ 
/= 
And the second one looks more nessly 

Funny how such a small change can make such a significant difference 

So like 
I'm in school at this point in time actually 
It was actually where I saw the email
(School has wifi :3)
During class 
No 
I'm not that kind of student
Only in physics class 

Lmao 
I spelled physics as 
"PHYSIX
It 
Looks 
Sexier <.< 

Oh!!
For all of you who
Actually love Jim's presence in these posts
(Really don't know why ) 

Jim: Hey!!
   :3 please Jim, I'm speaking 
Jim: v,v 
  
 ^,^ as I was saying 
For those who like Jim
I apologize on his behalf for him not being there... Why weren't you tho? 
   
Jim: well ... You seemed like you needed-- 
     No, no Jimmy don't speak of such trivial matters

Oh!! Did I say I got a new watch? 
I got a new watch ...
I wonder who in school will notice 
Well ... No one did ... 
They probably won't 
Not till like ... 
Tuesday for the earliest .-. 

Let's see what happens
I won say a thing :3 

Jim: Why do you women have to make things so complicated?
Who's making things complicated? I just wanna see if anyone'll notice .. I won't be mad if they find out late or not at all tho .-.
Jim: ._. Hmm >.> Whatever 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.




No comments:

Post a Comment