Saturday 16 November 2013

♥NoBobby♥



Friday Night~
Oh...
Hoho..
Ho ..
What's up guys...
...
I think I'll spend the rest of my night here

How do I feel?
Ohoho

Les Miserables .

I think
That flu I wished on myself
Is finally starting the kick in ...

Hopefully
I won't be able to wake up well tomorrow e.e
To go to class...
This week...
Idk
I'm not in the mood for class
Tomorrow .-.
IT's just
Too much >.<
But
Missing this class will make me so .. happeh 

~~
So
I didn't really miss class..
I arrived late..
But
I didn't
not go .-.
It
actually wasn't that bad .. but
.-.
doesn't mean I like to take up my Saturday either


Jim: ._. I have nothing to say actually
   There's a first ...
Jim: Pft!! Not true ...there are numerous times when I have nothing to say
   Hmms ._. Well I don't know where to go from here
Jim: Lmao you're in the same boat as me
   PSH! I'm tired ok !  I'm only here cuz I didn't finish this post when I started it yesterday ...
Jim: Won't it save as... Friday tho?
   Yes... I believe so .. -checks preview- Oh .. no it'll save as today... y'know what that means
Jim: o=?
    It's already done :3
Jim: Hmm I see e.e Interesting
    I was actually doing homework .. ... .-. when I started feeling tired....

I had more words but
I can't remember what I wanted to say

Oh!
Today
I got my old phone number back!! o=
Did I ever mention that I lost my phone?
(The one I rarely used? )
No?
You don't know?
Jim...
Now's the time you use your knowledge Of Lainy-blog things~

Jim: ._. -walks away-

Ugh! Fine Then e.e!!
This was why you were created JIM! o=<
-waves fist angrily- o=~

-files nails-
Hmm these things grow too fast .-.
I think I need to slow down on the protein intake
Don't you think Bobby~?

Jim: !! What the... Who's Bobby
   XDDDDDDDDD
Jim: ._. ... There is no Bobby is there?
   -dies of laughter- XDDDD -slaps knee-
Jim: -_- -releaves-
    Wait ! -grabs arm- >.<!
Jim: >.> -glances over shoulder-
   What I if told you, you that read wrong? Did you?
Jim: -yanks hand away- You're a fool |=:
    True :3.... true ...would you prefer the opposite? e.e
Jim: ._. Uh... oh look at the scroll bar o=!! Progress I must say
   Hmh e.e -continues to file nails- ... My tiredness is recatching up to me e.e !!
Jim: Sleep time? o=
   Sleep time o=!!

Oh~
Heads up guys ..
Most likely
There won't be a post on Saturday next week...
It all depends.. o=
I will
Be going on a retreat..

So like..
Just expect
It on Sunday o=

Jim: Why did you give the post that ridiculous name? ! |:<
   Do you not see a pun there Jim?
Jim: e.e -observes it closely...- e.e No ..
   You're an idiot
Jim: D:! Wait.. I see it now
   e.e!! ... -ends post-

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment