Monday 4 November 2013

♥Ohoho♥

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ._.!!
I
Am
Completely sorry T^T
I
Forgot that
It was the weekend ....
=...=
I don't even know what to say about this
And
I can't even remember what happened last week
..
I'll Check that later

Well
It's a good .. great thing
That there is no school tomorrow

I need like...
A break and still
We have no school on Tuesday either
._.
Too
Tired
To
Continue

Jim: What ? You're just gonna leave?  And without making me have a word?
     ...
Jim: Lainy? ...
    ...
Jim: ._. Uh.. hello .-.
    -sound asleep-
Jim: I guess she'll be back later guys

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

e.e!! What made you so sure
  Jim: Well you're here now aren't you?  :3
v.v Sigh Oh sigh !! I won't even be here for long anyway, Infact I'm leaving now :3 well .. soon
  Jim: ? Where are you off to?
Gonna visit some family
  Jim: Oh.. well ... uh bai o=
Yups :3 And a farewell to you my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment