Sunday 10 November 2013

♥IsthatWhatyouWant?♥

What?
Nine views today? .-.
What did I even do >.>
Anyway
Yes'
I am indeed posting again
You must be thrilled
Hmm ...

enthral
ɪnˈθrɔːl,ɛn-/
verb
verb: enthrall
  1. 1.
    capture the fascinated attention of.


Hmm 
Idk 
I felt that I needed to clarify this word.. 
Cuz 
I wanted to use it earlier (in the place of thrill) 
But 
I wasn't sure if I rightly knew what the word meant 

I guess
I'm smarter than I thought
In terms of vocabulary
Hmm
Well
I have to be ._.
SAT's wait for no man |:<!

Ugh
I'm irritated at this point
For many reasons
Ohoho
But right now
Let's not talk about the bad
(Though I was never going to speak of the bad)

Just saw Man of Steel
It was ..
Good
But
...
A lot of things that happened
Didn't need to happen
Rendering it,
In my opinion,
Too long

The guy was hot tho :3



♪And I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time ~♪


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment