Saturday 9 November 2013

♥That'sWhatSheSaid♥

"What if rocks were actually soft and only tense up when we touch/make contact with them?"
~Laina from a tumblr user 
 Hey guys ! 
Interesting thought right?
About the rocks
Hmm e.e
No real way to prove it
But ...
I just thought of something ...
Is it only when we make contact with them?
Cuz if that's the case...
Then
Throwing them onto a wall will result in a splat!
Or
If it's the fact that when they come in contact with anything
That includes the ground..
So
In that case...
They'd always be tense
So in the end
They're always hard ._.
(That's what she said)

The only way to say that this cannot be proven is if they say
"If it comes in contact with anything but the ground"

And thus!
Lainy has analysed the greatest possible thing .-.

Chrome?
Why can't I Spell Analyze with a "z"
Z's are cool CHROME!!
COOOL
|:<!

   Jim: Lmao!
>.> Wut Jim.. wut!
   Jim: It's been awhile since you had a spat with or should I say "at" Chrome
PfT!! P... FuhT
   Jim: Oh lol El Oh El
I have no idea what else to say
   Jim: How bout --

Oh! I finally saw this in my life

Jack-Jack Attack is pretty cool
:3 He's just cute..
Hmm
Almost twelve
I think I'll leave now ..

Sigh..
These blogs haven't been as long as they could be..
I am
Indeed
Disappointed
  Jim: ._. Idk what to say except... -whisper- My green
=.=
Hmph! I'll do it
But only cuz
I'm partially in a possible unterrible mood
  Jim: Yay!! ;D

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment