Saturday 19 October 2013

♥ForNow♥

Honestly
I didn't even remember it was the weekend
Cuz
Well
I don't have one anymore
See
This is the main reason
Why
I didn't just designate one day to blog
Cuz most times being busy makes it slip my mind..
Speaking of being busy
I have work to do before I leave my house today

Jim: -appears-
     Oh Welcome Jimmy, I was just talking about things that I should be doing instead of being here
Jim: Sounds fun.  I'm guessing it involves school work
     Unfortunately yes it does.  If I didn't have to leave my house all would be swell, but alas I have classes
Jim: Interesting
     I remember the good times when I didn't have anywhere to go to on Saturdays: my only free day.  Sigh
Jim: Hey, it's for the best right? Your future and what not
     I am gravely disappointed that the world didn't end last year, knowing all too well that it wouldn't
Jim: Haven't you mentioned that before?
     Indeed I have, and I still have that disappointment.  In fact it grows stronger everyday
Jim: Hm
     Now if you don't mind, I believe the best decision at this point is to leave before it gets any later and               nothing gets done
Jim: Very well Lainy, take care
     I really don't like short posts T^T Especially after a long week.  Maybe I'll come back and add stuff
Jim: That seems like a great idea ;D!
     :3

iFly♥ (for now)~
[7:18]

So 
I have reTURNERed My lovely readers
I didn't really think I'd not be tired enuff to come back
But 
I guess I love you guys too much 
(tho the feelings aren't mutual) 
So yes 
I beRieve it's time to Reave
-falls asleep- T^T~

.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment