Sunday 6 October 2013

♥iTheGuest~♥

o_o Where is this place?!...
Who are you people D:!?
Who am I!...Oh I know that one, I'm me :D
Who am I might you wonder? ohoho wouldn't you like to know :3
For I am not CrookedWings, Nor am I Jimmy
For I am someone completely different


"The Guest" blogger for this weekend...today...this hour...
The time doesn't matter I guess, or does it to you, the viewers
Ah yes, the viewers
I remember when I was but one of you
AWESOME RIGHT?!
-Clears throat- Sorry about that, the excitement got the better of me for a moment
Annnyways...How you guys doing? Fine I hope.
You know as school's started an all, some of you *cough* Crooked *cough* maybe not enjoying yourselves as much as you should.
Speaking of Crooked...Whaaa? Someone mentioned her? I wonder where...
You might be wondering where she is and why I'm here...well there is only one possible word in the English dictionary that can possibly hope to define this situation.

B
A
K
E
S

I know I know you were thinking the same thing don't be too alarmed you know the situation perfectly already.
I figure I'd leave her to explain why after all your here for her....and Jimmy....

Idk how long this should be as well...Maybe this is good? Maybe it's not, who knows?
Scratch that someone knows, but I won't know at the time of writing this.
I shall at least say that she is alright and...very fine :3 I hope lol
So no need to worry
I'll take my leave
~Tips hat~
Have a good one



iTheGuest ~

~Lainy here >.<
So I asked my good friend to post for me today ..
I have nothing to add really
Words can't express how happy this makes me
I literally almost cried after reading this
So like
Till next week
Pce~
iFly♥

No comments:

Post a Comment