Saturday 26 October 2013

♥TheOtherThing♥IdoTherforeIam

Y'know
I was actually gonna blog yesterday XDDD
But what happened...?
Ohoho!!!
I know what happened
I ... my internet was being stupid so like
Yeh
I left and like closed the window

Ohoho Good times
Gooooood times

OH~
There's a 7th ASDF Movie
Ohohoho :3
Gewd times
Goooooood times

Jim: Ok you need to stop that now ...
    -scoffs- D:! It'd have been better if you let me realized that for myself TYVM James Patrick Alexander
Jim: Hey... no full names >.>
    PFT!! Can't tell me what to do JAMES PATRICK ALEXANDER
Jim: Sigh .-. ... Why did .. I know this
    Cuz you'd do the same thing XD!!
Jim: Hmm hmm.. true
    OMg JIM!! One of Ian's headphones died T^T
Jim: Lmao .. I mean ._. that sux
    =.= I see... You're just like my mother; laughing at my demise D:
Jim: Pft! You laugh at Laina's demise all the time
     So? .-. I don't see your point
Jim: Uh ..
     Why would I enjoy it being laughed at, I'm not a masochist >.> ...I'm more the other thing
Jim: other ... thing.. OH!! O_O
     >.> ' You shoulda known
Jim: Pft !! Lmao this makes you a lot more intersting
    Sigh .-.
Jim: >>
    So yea I'm gonna leave you now
Jim: Hmm Don't forget to greenen my name o=!!
    Just for that .. I'm not gonna do it cuz ... I would've done it anyway
Jim: D:! WAit  ...Please
    Jim ... <--- I'll ocolour* this one :3
Jim: D:!! UGH!! FINE! T^T
    Eheheh :3 and that's why I am

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

*ocolour - only colour

No comments:

Post a Comment