Saturday 12 October 2013

♥Sanity-Retention♥

Well
I see the views have been rather slow this week ...
>.>
For the record you guys
I have school T,T
So it's not my fault that I actually have to blog on weekends...
Though ...
I could've blogged some time this week ..
Cuz ...
I had like ..
Free time and stuff

Speaking of Free time o=!!
I should watch the animes I'm watching
Also think I should read the snafu comics I'm reading ... ._.
Hmm
All that
sounds like
Effort
Which
Yes, I am willing to put
-goes to website for watching anime-

But not just for anime
But also for blogging >.>
So ..
Even if I don't get any followers or views
I only do this cuz I love it
And it somewhat maintains or retains my sanity
Which is a good thing
so
This blog prevents things from happening

Jim: That's kinda shady for someone who doesn't know you
    Good ._. scare them
Jim: Hmm
    ...

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Jim:!! Wait so you're just gonna lea--

No comments:

Post a Comment