Saturday 14 December 2013

♥HapY Satter DAi♥

Well
Today
Is Saturday
So
Today's the big day
For my SURPRISE!! O=<!!
My mood isn't so great at this moment XDD
But
That's not important
XDDD
Jim: Is it re--~

And now ..
{Jim: .e e. Hmph wuhevuh}

For
The
SURPRISE!!!

DRUM ROLL PUREEZU!! O=

Jim: -rolls a drum-

Thanks Jimmeh !! :3


WHOOOOP!!! 

Although I do want this Saturday to end XD

Cuz
Yah
I'm kinda tired nonetheless :3
And so
Without Further a due...

Y'know
o-o
Before ..
I thought the phrase was something different
Like
Without "further ado"

I always wondered why ...
Why such words e.e
Just to say that you'd not waste more time
What did it actually mean D:!
Why "ado"

-looks up definition-
Hehe so
Ian got this new app
(Well I got it for him buh yeh)
"Dictionary.com"
I think...
I mean
Yea it's not big deal
But ..
Ever time
I'd be all
I ...
Omg I need to get "The Saurus" for Ian
Buh like
I'd be all
"I'll get that later o="
But I'd always remember
When
I couldn't get it
Or
When I needed it o.o again

It was a never ending cycle really ..
But
Last night
I decided
"No!! IT's NOW OR NEVER"
And so~

Ado: busy activity; bustle; fuss

It (!!)
Totally makes sense o=!!!

"Without creating anymore commotion" o=!!
Ah ..
Yes..
Bliss...
This

Is aironic o=
I was saying without further a due
And
I was
o-o
Here explaining things
Making it
"Due" longer .-.
Does that make sense? <.<
As if....
Mine makes more sense >.>?
Ohohoho
Anyway
I think
this post
Has a good run

*Bah Dum Tss*

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
~Fun Fact: I almost typed my email address here^   

No comments:

Post a Comment