Tuesday 17 December 2013

♥BagOBones♥

XDDDDDDDD
Hey guys!!
Wondering why I'm here?
Me too!! :3
WEeeeeelll
Since I'm here
I might as well stay for ... some time

Soo~!
My new motto o=!
Stop Caring

Jim: ._. Hmm about what?
   Anything that makes me unhappeh o=!! It's worked for a day and a half so far :3
Jim: Idk what to say yet~
   Ohohoho!!

Yes !!
Yes ;3
So
I came here for a reason actually
I lied at the start e.e
XD
Anyway
Uh
Yes
I've discovered this new song xDD

IT's all
Dubsteppy and wub wubby :3

XDD

It's all
Catty too XD
And things :3
I didn't really watch the vid
Buh
Yeh
The song rox !
:3!!
Additionally
I wrote a script for a Biology presentation I have to do for class tomorrow XDD
Not everything tho
Just the parts I have to say..
I think
It's pretty good tho
The startin's kinda vaguely distorted cuz I'm not the one who has to say that stuff O=
I'm E1

Y'see
The gist of this ...
We run a store for like ... bones
XD
Pretty ness buh yea ...
Good stuff

Enjoy~!!

Cashier: Hello, Welcome to Bag-o Bones ~insert rest~
C3:  Yes I came here to buy some new bones so that I can become taller… as you can see I am –cough- vertically challenged.
Cashier: -bites back a smile- Well you have indeed come to the right place.  Here at Bag-O Bones, we cater to all your bone (insert words) needs.  The bones which you probably need can be found in aisle (2? 1? ) 1: The Appendicular Skeleton… Be sure to seek out an employee if you need any assistance.
C3: Thanks much –makes way to isle-  Uhm.. what? –picks up a humerus- What.. the heck is this –places it on thigh- Oho! Look it fits perfectly! This must be the right bone
E1: Ohoho!!
C3: -whips head around- What’s so funny?
E1: You seem to be having trouble my dear child
C3: I’m not a child!
E1: Your height kinda … Either way you seem to be having a hard time.  Would you like me to—?
C3: No, no. I think… I know what I’m doing –takes the radius and ulna up next- These two look like leg bones too.  Alright.. I think I should be leaving
E1: Excuse me miss…  you can’t really tell that these are leg bones just because they “look like” leg bones or because they “fit” with your limbs. 
C3: Ooh.. why not tho? I thought once it fit where you placed it; it’s most definitely the right bone?
E1: Well not exactly.  The length of the arm of a fully grown man wouldn’t be the same as the length of the arm of a 10 year old or the hipbone of a grown woman vs that of a little girl don’t you think?
C3: I guess that’s true… So what I’m hearing is these bones that I have, may not be the bones of the leg?
E1: Exactly! In fact –takes bones from her- these are the upper limb bones or more informally bones of the arm.
C3: Oh.. well I guess I don’t know what I’m doing then.
E1: It’s ok … a common mistake.
C3: So how did you know that?
E1: Well besides the fact that I work here and it’s my job to know the differences, there are distinct features that you should look out for to help you differentiate between the leg bones and the arm bones for instance.  Like this bone, the humerus it has the trochlea.. and this rounded head to fit in the pectoral girdle (like so). 
C3: Hmm
E1: The bone you were really looking for is the greatest bone in the body~ The femur … Ah yes the femur *v* nothing could be greater. –gets it- I mean can you not see where it articulates with the pelvic girdle; that fovea capitis tho.  And look at its base… These protrusions are called condyles -shiver-
C3: It’s not that great …
E1: When I say great, I meant largest... and heaviest and strongest.  Interestingly, the weakest part of the femur is this part here, the neck.
C3: Alright then… how about these smaller bones? How can I tell that they aren’t leg bones?
E1: Well these are the ulna and radius… As you can see the ulna has this “hook-like” shape called the trochlea notch where it articulates with the Humerus. And the radius has a nail shaped head.
C3: Oh ok
E1: In the leg however, -takes the tibia and fibula- There are the tibia and fibula, the latter being the larger of the two.  That’s one thing to note, compared to the bones in the forearm which are virtually the same size/width, with the leg bones the fibula is noticeably greater in size.
C3: Wow! Thanks you very much! Next time I come here I will know what to look for if I need any more bones! –takes bones and leaves-
E1: No problem! Glad I could be of assistance ! T.T Good bye Femur
Cashier: Oh you’re back! I hope you got everything you needed with no hassle?
C3: Yes, yes everything went well… -hands him the bones to scan- You know what they say, you learn something new everyday
Cashier: That’s good! $354.75 please.
C3: -pays and takes bones- Thank you Good bye

Cashier: Do come again :3~ 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment