Saturday 7 December 2013

♥Interesting♥



Waow...
This week was a slow one?
Or
At least a terrible one ...
No views today
Or yesterday
My mood doesn't permit caring about this actually

Lol
Why
did I come here
on a day like this
XDD

I saw this pic
which made me wanna write a post
Hmm
Idk why it did
But
It did .-.
I wonder
If this'll get views
The last two didn't .-.

Hmm
Oh well
Jim..
Where are you?
Asleep?

Jim: No
    You seem...
Jim: I'm fine
    Lol welcome Jim... Welcome

I have nothing to say actually

Oh
School

No
I don't wanna talk about school

I like typing
I really like typing
Speaking of typing
I was given a prompt to write a story the other day
Last Sunday to be exact...

Well
Two weeks ago

I think
I'll add the story to this post
I wonder if it'll be ness

Oh well
I'll add it at the end of the post
:3
So..
How bout them things from tumblr...

Have I really actually put a gif here?
..
Yea I believe so

These days
I've been
A lot
More
...
Tired
Y'know what they say ~


“The One Whom a Novel Should be Written about is You not Me”
Sitting in the cold room I tried fervently to warm myself underneath the thick fleece of my hoody. 
“What the heck is taking her so long,” I muttered bitterly aloud.  The woman next to me glanced nervously my way.  Oops... That was supposed to be in my head.  If Ray took any longer in that office I would 'literally' die out here.  If not from the near zero degreed air conditioning, I'm positive the occasional death glares coming way would do the trick. 
I bet everyone thought I was some criminal with intentions of rape or murder.  I don't blame them either.  I mean a tall male with black shoulder length hair and his lips, ears and eyebrow pierced would intimidate anyone.  I even scare me sometimes... I could never fathom why she'd—
The opening door stimulated my leg muscles to elevate my body from its seat involuntarily.  Finally time to leave.  In my peripheral vision I noticed the woman beside me had jerked slightly, probably out of apprehension.  Sigh... 
Ray skipped towards me with bright blue eyes holding my gaze.  Why was she so perfect?
“How did it go?” I inquired as she snaked her arm around my waist and I caressed her shoulder as she was vertically challenged. We strolled out of the dreaded room that I recently realized I resented.
“Well, Daddy said that he'd see what he could do about the funding but until then we'd have to continue saving up for that car on our own.” 
“I see” I really I nothing more to say on the matter. What ever happened, happened. That was my motto. 
“Do you really see tho?” She looked up at me with those big blue eyes which made me feel like I was lost at sea.
I rolled my eyes at her in an attempt to hide my blushing. “You can be such a fool, Ray.”
“But I’m your fool!” Ray giggled and ran off to the old station wagon we currently owned, her thick brown curls dancing behind her head.  How did I get so lucky?  Probably she was life’s way of making up for all the bull it put me through in 23 years of my life.
I still remember the day we met.  I thought she was way out of my league when I saw her across the dinner, so I pretended to seem uninterested and engrossed in the oeuvre I’d been developing.   She had been alone.  “Waiting for someone probably,” my initial thought.   I had been proven wrong that day, when she decided to make her way over to my table.
“You seem to be really busy” I heard her velvety voice come at me.
Looking up from my laptop, our gazes met and I was rendered speechless. “Uh” was all I had managed to choke up.  I surely didn’t expect anyone of her caliber to even consider coming my way.
Her genuine amusement at my stupidity caused me to even laugh at myself.  “I mean, yea, I am pretty busy.  Working on my latest novel.”  I had no idea why she needed to know that, but it had been too late already.  Three things that can never be taken back: Time, spoken word and opportunity.  I’d already lost two of these.
“Wow” The vibrant aquamarines she possessed widened with interest. “You’re a writer?!”
It had been my turn to be shocked.  No one had ever shown interest in my job before.  Then again no one had ever been interested in me… “Uhm, yes.  Kinda have no ideas on how I would start though”
“And what’s this one supposed to be about?” The woman leaned forward awaiting a response.
“It’s an autobiography.” 
“Well that shouldn’t be too hard right?  I mean you do seem like your life has been a blast!  And I’m sure they’d never have asked for one if they didn’t think so too right?”
“Honestly, I’d prefer write about something a lot more interesting, like you.” That had been a thought, I thought.
A grin flashed across her fuchsia lips and her rosy cheeks forced her eyes closed as she laughed again.  Her laughter was infectious.  And with that, she got up and left me and a note behind. 
Yet again, I was rendered speechless as I read the note that I, till this day, wondered when she had the time to write it.

The one whom a novel should be written about is you not me. You’re more interesting that you think.  Rachel ~♥ (Call me: 1-***-****)

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment