Tuesday 3 December 2013

♥FutureCerebrations♥

Got this from tumblr


When is the 4th month of the year again?

Jan.. Feb... March... April o=!
Oh
Pft..
I
Totally knew that ...
Completely didn't slip my mind...
Why do I ask this?
Well

I was watching some ...
Of my posts and Stuff
And their "hits" I should say..
And I saw that
"HuppyBosdaiTumBlog"
Had none >.>

and I mean ..
I don't really mind
((much))
But
I figured
That it's cuz of the fact that
I never really celebrated this blog's Bosdai v.v
So
I went through my archives..
And I saw the first post
And it's in April
on the... 6th I believe

So
Next year!!
We shall Cerebrate!!
I just...
Need to be reminded

That's all

Lool
Oh
About
Sunday's post
(that I published today)
I'm sorry
I was
...
Tired..
And
Jim wasn't in it..
I was gonna get him to feature but...
I was tired .-.
And
I'm the one who has to type for him >.>
Lazy bas--
:3

Jim: ._. Gee.. tell me how you really feel
   <3 Ohoh Jimmy! My love ... welcome to the post ;D
Jim: .-.
    Don't... do that face right now ...
Jim: -wiggles eyebrows- Oh? And why not
   -smack- Yu know why!! }:< .... T.T ...
Jim: -rubs head- Ok ok sorry... Sheesh.  Now about your post of "Sunday"
    o=? What about it?
Jim: ...
   Jim... why do I know where this is going? ....-no response- Jim...

._. ....
Uh..
Okay then
>.>
I know what you wanted to say Jim
And yes I was pleased to find out that I was okay

Jim: I don't think you believe that
    Idk what you're talkin about =.=
Jim: Mhm ._. .... So how's your head?
    I think I may be insane ... I'm talking to an imaginary person through a blog
Jim: I meant the blow to your head not what's going on inside
    Uh... it's ok
Jim: Lie ._.
    It is ok tho.. I can run now without pain shooting through my skull ;D I call that progress
Jim: Hmm e.e Fine
    I .. am gonna end this post now o=!

I have to go to school guys XD as you can see this is pretty early and stuff
Well! BAis o=!
<3 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment