Wednesday 28 May 2014

♥CeookwsWinfs♥

I'm a bad person
...
I'm a rerrivle person
...
Terrible
Look
Sigh
I can't even spell
T.T

I didn't even remember the birthday of my blog T.T
Of This Blog
Jim didn't even remind me

Jim: Hey don't blame me for this ~
    But it's your fault too! ... Well you have some part to play in this..
Jim: Yes~ wait... no I don't ... it's your mind ~
     T.T~vSo mean Jim ...
Jim: I'm mean? I'm mean? ! >,<
     T.T -nod nod- You're supposed to be all "Oh yes .. I did not remind you! I'm sorry Lainy"
Jim: -rolls eyes- How are you going to make it up to them Lainy? .___.
     Idk

I really don't know guys ...
What do I do? D:
This was supposed to be our big celebration D:! !
OH!
I don't think I've ever once posted on my birthday either ...
I guess that means something

Well
We'll see what happens this year T.T

iFly♥
.{CeookwsWinfs}. 

See I can't spell ^
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment