Sunday 1 June 2014

♥In Memory of Rev. Jerry Falwell♥





Saturday May 31st, 2014

hmm...
Trying out something new

Blogging from Neo...
Not the greatest xperience of my life ...
 I'll admit ...
I think even Neo is bit overwhelmed by this ...

Monday, June 2nd, 2014 12:43 AM

I'm laying in my bed here guys..
I wanted to continue this since the same day
But what happened?
Sigh I can't see what I'm typing so ...
Bare with the mistakes
If there are any...

Good so far >.<
....

Okay
Okay
What can I say

It's the day before my birthday
And I'm indecisive as to whether I should go anywhere or not
Today...
I mean..
I wanna see my friend
Who's visiting for the summer..
But ..
Will that benefit her?
I mean
First off
We're not close at all ....
.___.
I feel kinda bad tho .-.
Kinda
Just a little

I also feel that I'll have no remorse if.. when I don't leave my house today
So..
I feel bad for having no remorse
But hey .-.

You win some you lose some

I think
I need
To change the default font for my blog...
Cuz
I don't like how
".-." and "._." look >.>

And those faces are key aspects in this blog's life

Jim: ...
   Hey Jim... look at this font tho xDD it's facebook's font 
I didn't mean for this to happen o-o 
But I like it a lot haha :D
Jim: ._. I see it does look okay e.e it does 

Okay I fixed it ..
Wasn't hard...
just pressed enter XD

Ohoho
Anyway

I think Jim and I
Are done for the night..

Jim: Oh. ._. we are? .-. .... okay .. kool >.> -leaves-

._. .. yes ..
Pce~ :3

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Ps...
I was reading through the blog these past few days...
And I found out
That I never told you guys what "Falwell" meant ...
But now it's apparently not a word
It's a name e.e
So like ..
Chrome..
Is this some ply to get me to look like a fool? T.T
How..
How could you?
Well

Mr. Falwell
I never knew you existed
But ..
I'm sorry that you died 7 years ago
May 15th
Waow..
It's like really close to his deathaversary

It's kool how all his kids have their names starting with "J"
My favourite letter
He must've been a great man B|

And indeed he was
He was a pastor that he was
But it's not the fact that he was a pastor
that made him great
It's the things he said even tho he was a pastor XDD

"Grown men should not have sex with prostitutes unless they're married to them"

This one is my favourite XDDD
So interesting for someone to say

You can click the quote if you wanna read the rest xD
They're pretty long tho..
But of the 4 shorter ones I read
That one takes the cake o=

Okay I thin this "Ps" has been long enough..
Maybe the longest one

Jim: you just like to talk ._.
     What? Noo !! >.> PFT Jim
     What do you know?
Jim: Enough to possibly get you in jail ...
     You wouldn't e.e ...
Jim: -leaves again-
UGHH T.T -follows-

No comments:

Post a Comment