Monday 9 June 2014

♥KnowWhat youShouldKnow♥



And then I thought
Why not post today ? 

This always happens when I go through my posts 
It's like 
Reading my blog is a trigger 
The trigger 

Hmm 
If only the world felt this way 
I mean
It's not like I say anything of significance 

Buuuut 
I guess I'm from the handful of people 
Who find me 
Even remotely hilarious 
Or 'H-a-o' 
As the blog would say 

Waow 
H-a-o 
That was a pretty old ... 
Or should I say 'early' 
Post 

Old is used for when stuff has to be thrown away

There was something I wanted to check for tho...
If I spoke about malt day in a past post ...
James Patrick Alexander is useless

Jim: D: I'm not useless >.> and why you wanna be using my full name

   You don't even know the things you should =.=
the things you were created to know
How is that being useful?

Jim: Uhh .-.

Anyway
I thought I wasn't gonna get to finish
>.>
This post I mean
And by finish
I mean
Get to publish



I think it's about time I click diz button doe ;]

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment