Sunday 8 June 2014

♥NailFile or MaimedMamals♥



Hey guys..
It's been three days since I've been here

I was about to ask if you were good
Ahaha ._.
No one answers that question but Jim
But that's cuz he doesn't have a choice

Jim: ._. Why must you do this to me?
    Hmm? :3
Jim: >.> I don't even understand why I come here to humour you

    Ohohoho Silly Jim... you say this like it is an option ... You are indeed a strange one
Jim: Sigh |:


As if...
Blogging has lost it's ness for me
I need to fix this
But..
How...
How -chin stroke-
Oh
Speaking of such
I think
I'm running out of sexy pictures to put at the start of the posts

The last one took me awhile to find in my library >.>
I guess it's kool
I wonder what I'll find this time ....

So
A long while passed
like ..
Before
I returned here
Cuz
My lil sis
Wanted us to "ombre" our pants..
Is that what it is?

-finds pictures-

Kinda almost how mine almost wanted to turn out 
I mean 
The ends are not completely white 
but
I love mine 
We just didn't have studs XD
But it's kool

I should do other things
Oh
But what? ...

Wanna know what sound I hate .___.
The sound the fb messenger makes when you get a message

Jim: seriously?
    Yea seriously ... and another thing I hate

The amount of time it takes my battery to die
Speaking of which
I should probably continue blogging on Ian

Sighhh
I need a nail file
But
Not
Just
A
Nail File
....
MY NAiL FiLE
Idk
I's look better surrounded by capital letters

Oh...
I think I scratched myself
All
Cuz
I don't
Have
That nail file
Oh sigh

This is very troubling ..
I've said it once
And I'll say it again
My nails grow too fast |:<

Lol at first I had
" My nails grow to fast"
And I'm like
-rereads-
My nails grow to fast?
Like ... fast from food?or ish? It's not lent

Anyway
My luck in finding a Nail File was ...below 0
So I have to stay with nails that can maim a wild beast
Sigh >.>
Oh well

You win some
You lose some

And don't get me started on getting rid of bleach T.T
It's just so hard
Vinegar
Which claims to work
Doesn't really
..
And look at that battery >..>
What the hell man
>.<

This is truly a struggle


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment