Thursday 5 June 2014

♥WhatIf MaltDay WasaThing♥iThirstForMALT♥



Ahh
You must be wondering
Why I didn't blog yesterday
Or on my Birthday
Ohoho
Oh well

Lemme explain
I figured that
Since
I forgot to post on the blog's birthday
>.>
<.<
It'd not be fair if I posted on mine
Yes
I know
I am
Indeed thoughtful

Jim: And rather humble too
   Ikr T.T What will this world be without me
Jim: Hang on there bud.. getting a bit ahead of yourself
   >..>
Jim: :D
   >..> Pft
Jim: :D
   .... -leaves to speak about something else

I can't remember
what
I wanted to say '
But I actually thought of words to say while I was away
OH
OH
OH!!
Yes

Malt Day
Malt Day is on Saturday

Sooo
MALTS FOR EVERYONE

I swear tho >.>
This should be an actual thing
So much so that
All malts would be Free Malts T.T
When I become president of the world
This will
Indeed be
A thing >.>
And when it is !
I'll be there
Waiting
So what would I do?

As the president
I'd be rich
And I'd buy all the malts in the stores
That way they'd be already paid for ...
But then  o-o
What if ...

1. What if the stock doesn't finish by the end of the day?
    Oh!
    They'd have to pay for it the next day anyway
    But
    They won't be paying the malt people >.>
    The money would go to me B|
    As the pres
    This be my law

2. What if the stock runs our in a store?
    Well my guess is they'd have to start selling the malts 3__3
     Lol at that face -------------------------------------------^
    Y'know in anime when a character with glasses removes his glasses?
    That's how his eyes look
    Makes no sense >.>
    <.<
Or
    When the ones without glasses steal some and put them on
    They be all like that

3. What if people be all like "Woht? o-o FREE MALT?! -takes 60- "
    Ohohohooh Silly humans
    I thought this through from the start
    (not really)
    But there would obviously be a limit Ohoho
    for how many  you can buy at a time
    You also can't by a whole carton ._.
    Not how it works ~ :3
    Three per store e.e

4. What if people try to sell their malts? o=
    Well it's a rule that no malt will be sold on that day
    Also... since you can't buy cartons of Malt ...
    No point in selling anyway
    Fools >..>

I think these are all the what ifs I could come up with ness
-stares at Samuel's battery-
>.>
<.<
His death tho
Sigh
And I still have more the write too

Okai I know what to so
-puts siggy now, names post-

Ahh :3
I coulda sworn I named a post "What if" already.
Or at least has it in a name
Speaking of Jim

Sup dude?

Jim: so Malt Day huh?
   Yah... it's been going on for awhile
Jim: What brought it about?

Ohohoho
I thought you'd never ask

Jim: Why does it sound like I'm gonna regret this?
   =_______= Just listen alright? I'm sure the readers are curious
Jim: Fine fine =~=
   :D

Okay so
It was the year 2012
The time of year when CSEC examinations were about to end...
In fact
It was this time last year
-Obviously-
But yes
On the 6th was my ... our last exam
Bio Multiple choice I believe

Jim: So many details ._.
    Idk why I remember all this

Anyway
The day after
My wife and I went to town for whatever we went to town for?
And suddenly... she was like
"I thirst... but I don't just thirst... I thirst.... FOR MALT"
(I mean thos weren't the exact words but ..
It's better this way )
And I was like "o= IKR I thought I was just being ness"
And so we set off for a place where they sold cheap juice
Specifically
Cheap Malt

I got one she got one
We were happy

Jim: So one malt each and it was suddenly Malt Day?

LATER
We were all
I thirst again...
But I don't want not Malt
So another malt was bought for each of us e.e
AND SO...
Everytime we got thirsty
We bought  a malt
Hence 3 and a half malts per person :3

07 June, 2012 ~ The first ever Malt Day
-confetteh- =3

So
I've started watching Teen Wolf
And it's awesome

I'll give my reviews when I'm done tho >.>
so ohoho :3
(only on ep 8/12 season 1/3)
Okay.. battery is basically dead now T.T
Bai mai loves..
If only love had an "ai" sound >.>
"Laive"
Sounds like live ... not live tho live B]

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment