Thursday 16 June 2016

♥Halls♥



I think blogging really soothes the mind

I may not write a lot here
But
I just
Needed to be here
Y'know?

It brings peace
Also
I think
I'm running out of nice
Really meaningful pictures
to put at the start of a post

Although
I've not been doing it every post
And
I think
That's specifically because of that reason
Sigh

But I guess that's just cuz I'm not on tumblr that much
Not anymore

So much so
I'm not even going to put the word in any special format

Sigh
Good times
(that's not what I really wanted to say)

Jim: Poor you you must feel awful for you to post today again

Sigh Jim sigh... it may just be so
It may just be
Although awful is not the word I'd use
Jim: Oh?

Yes ... oh
Anyway !
Tomorrow
is a Talent show
that I really wana go to
Will I go
Maybe

How will I get home?
-coughs-
I don't know

Oh
It's already 12 AM
Which means
It's already tomorrow
 ( well Samuel actually says it's not tomorrow and it's still 11 cuz it's still on Arkansas time)

I wanna leave cuz I have nothing else to say
But..
I know that
When I stop
I'll regret it
...
Although
There is something that I've stopped reading for
Maybe two years now?
...
Yea
I could just go read that


But
Samuel's butt is hot
And ..
 I don't really wanna deal with heat right about now

Anyway
I suppose this headache won't go away if the light is all up on my face too
soo

It's best I take my leave

Sigh

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment