Tuesday 14 June 2016

♥You.Don't.Get.Lucky.Twice♥



Another day
Another blog post 

In other news
I think I'm getting a cold

Even though the first thing wasn't really news..
Well
It kinda was .
It was kinda like
Me saying that I'm posting again closer to the date that was when I last post
Rather than an entire week
Y'know

but yes
This cold
I suspect it was given to me by my father
Yes
"The Fathering"

(Thought I forgot about that didn't you
Then again
I bet you all did
-squints- )

"You'd better grab a hold and hold on for your life 
Because you don't get lucky twice "

So my dad just gave us ginger tea
It was ...
Not terrible
(us as in me and my little sister)

I feel like I just picked up from where I left off randomly
And the thing is
I'm not gonna read this over to check to see if it makes sense
lol
so everyone will just have to wait and see
And by everyone
I mean me
Cuz  you all don't have to wait
Since you're not stopping reading for an entire hour to do other things
Like listen to music

#funFact
I typed most of those last sentences without looking at wht I was really typing

It's both impressive and ...
kinda not
Impressive cuz ...
Well
It is
And not cuz
What if I made typos that Im not willing to go back to fix
Then again
I am reading..
(Kinda reading)
What I'm doing
:3
Yes yes
Good stuff

BReAKINg Newss!!
Nose is crying
!
!
!

It's like
I could feel it
well no shit

Anyway
Speaking of shit
that's how I feel right now

My least favourite part is
I'll have to wake up early tomorrow
Such is my life

Always when I'm least able
For lack of a better phrase...

What haven't I done in awhile
1. Talk to Jim ...
But I'm not really feeling to edit all his name appearances tbh

2. I can't remember ........ oh yess ..s!  Make a long post
From the looks of my scroll bar that may not happen for awhile
First of all
I'm starting to feel exhausted
and my body aches
& dos
it's already past 10pm
Normally I'm okay with that
But today
I'm just annoyed with why I feel so miserable slightly

Anyway
I think
OH!
wait

I wanted to bring it to y'alls attention
With regards to Mr Onion
I was going to set him up nicely
But then I got distracted

Anyway
Such is life for Mr Onion






iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment