Sunday 12 June 2016

♥Pickles♥

Sighh
So
I'm like
in a pickle
....
e.e
I won't say what it is
I just
needed to admit to myself that I was

Or else I'd just push it aside
Sigh
Idk what to do |:

Well actually the answer is obvious
But certain things prevent it from happening
HAha
Why am I writing this here

Oh well
SOooo How was my week ?

Well good news
My little sister is graduating from High school
-applause-
Yay Oin
That's good
That's great in fact

While she was nervous
No one else thought otherwise

The surprise would have been if she didn't graduate y'know
smh

Anyway
That's good

Also
I made a new friend
Kool guy I'd say

I new he existed for years tho
Maybe for 2
But
I guess now we are homies?

And Also
I drew a picture last night
After...
2 years?
Yes
After two years
It wasn't so great tbh
Not by my standards
And I set high standards
For literally everything
And people say it's good
But ...
If they saw the original
They'd probably see what I mean
Anyway

And what else happened
I think I watched 2 anime this week?
Maybe more
Most likely more
I think I watched 4
Yes four of them
One of which inspired my drawing

List of anime I've seen since I was last here:
1. Erased
2. Death Parade
3. The Pet girl of Sakurasou
4. TOKYO GHOUL

Note: the last one is in caps..
Why you ask?
Cuz it was BELLE (no worries I'm not a spoiler)

But yes

Also
I've still not give mister Onion his own home
Sigh
Poor Mister Onion


anyway
Headaches strike
So
I must flee

pce

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


No comments:

Post a Comment