Sunday 19 June 2016

♥But Sometimes IT makes me wanna Cry♥

Another week has passed
And
Mr. Onion still hasn't gotten his own space..
Funds are limited right now
And he has to squeeze rent into his budget

This will probably take some more time again

......
He'll get there soon enough
Just pray for him

In other news
I am sleepy
And
 While it's not true that I've been kicked out of my room

I have been kicked out of my room

~Four hours later~

It's funny
How...
Four
And
Hour
Spell the same
Save for one letter
Yet they sound
NOTHING ALIKE
....
wHy English ...
why

I wish
I'd grown up under a different language
Lolol
Technically I did
I grew up under a French island




I like puns
Well...
I mean
IT's not really a pun

Jim: It's not a pun at a--

But I mean.. it could be
If I tried hard enough

I should stop posting

(she said after a 3 hour break)

The emoji I left for you is indeed the best thing I've ever left here

Ah yes
I'm also hyper tonight
But I must say good bye

♪There's never a right time to say good bye...
But I gotta make the first move
Cuz if I don't
You're gonna start hating me
Cuz
I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you it's me I
Kinda gotta figure out what I need ...♪

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

p.S The title is just a line in the song XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment