Monday 29 May 2017

♥HeavyBurns♥



I can feel the sadness weighing on my eyes... 



Hey guys
What's good?

So there I am checking my post for errors and stuff
When a wild page view appears

Why?
Cuz the "don't count your browser as a page view " thing
Doesn't work

Idk ugh
It feels like I shouldn't care too much about it
But
I do

Sigh I miss my wife ~

Where is she you ask?
Busy with life
while I have to wait for work to begin

Soo
Memorial Day

I asked on Facebook today
"What are we remembering ?"

Cuz I honestly didn't know
Turns out it's Dead soldiers who fought for America or something
-looks it up cuz the above information is from a video-


Ok so it was right
Well
The video was right
(Not everything on the internet is true)
'

So I got burnt today
Because I was a fool

And I say it was all good times
goood times...

Jim: ....how?
How?
Jim: How?

well
There were fries and hot oil involved
And splashing
Jim: Waow sounds like an intense situation

Yea....
Story of my life (soml)

It just hurts every now and then to remind me of how foolish I was

Jim: Woah.. double meaning

lol shut up Jim

Jim: ;x

If I keep wet napkins on it I don't feel the pain

Anyway guys
pray for me
Wish me all the best
I'll heal ...
eventually

HappyMemorialDay

And remember
You can't stay friends with people you like a lot
)it's impossible(
:3♥

#SafeguardyourHeart 

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.



No comments:

Post a Comment