Sunday 25 August 2013

♥EmotionalStrings&StomachPits♥


Damn ._.
I ...
I didn't realize today was Sunday
I lost track of time

Friday.. Idk what happened then...
Saturday.. I was busy
And today
Idk
I was asleep
And babysitting

Yes
I can babysit
So
I'm not a danger to society
I can barely hurt a fly

Oho ._.

I don't even know what I wanna say

Uhm
What happened this week?
I went to the river o=!!
Twice
Good times
The first was with family
The second was with friends

Which did I enjoy most in terms of the river experience?
The one with family
Which did I enjoy most in terms of the company kept?
The one with family ._.

Sorry guys ._.
Besides
My best friends were at the family one and they are family ._.
And
Idk

But I guess
The winner of "Afterwards" experience would be the one with friends

Why does putting quotation marks around afterwards
Make it seem ...
Suggestive XD
Why?

Oh well

I wanted to say something
But in the end
I watched television
To distract me

Sigh omg
My best friend found me an artist to affect my emotions
Like
Seriously

I didn't think that was possible
It's like
He's strumming on my emotional strings =.=
That was overly poetic
But true

My stomach pits feel uneasy while listening to him
... rather uncomfortable
I don't like the feeling
I don't like that feeling specifically

I feel like a character from a story I recently finished reading
"Deep Blue Secret"
Sadie.. I can't remember her last name

Dammit
Another one started
He wasn't even singing yet
all he did was play the violin =.=
And ..
It's not even in the right quality sound
But it's still affecting me |:

I think

I'm done here

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.



No comments:

Post a Comment