Saturday 31 August 2013

♥EyeballAppreciationDay♥



Guys...
Wth is going on .-.?!
This is major
Like
Really Major >.>

So
I was speaking to one of my friends
And he was all
"gives me review on yesterday's post"
and I was all "Really? o=!"
(By the way don't you think it was rather educational yesterday? :3 )
So I decided to go read over >.>
And I saw the # of all time page views I had
Actually found it strange that it raised so much
(from the last time I decided to pay attention to it)
So I click
And when I click
I see o=
That I had 27 views today ._.
How?
What?
Where?
>.>
Why?
I don't get it ._.
That's the most views I've had in one day .-.
Then I clicked something and the page reloaded
And another view showed up o-o!!
I mean like
...
I don't mind
...
I really don't
-holds chest-
This is
Is..
Just so sudden T^T
Thank you to the 28 people
(for now)
Who observed my blog today
(-rechecks: has gone to 30-) T^T
Thanks guys
Even if you stumbled on it
By accident
v.v
I ..
I appreciate you
And your eyes
T^T
It
Means a lot

For this fact (!) 
I designate today 
Eyeball Appreciation Day~

iFly♥~! 
(I really do T^T This isn't just the signature today guys! I mean that, I really do)
 .{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment