Wednesday 14 August 2013

♥1+1=2+2=4♥[NewPermanency?]



Sigh Mother...
The least you can do is pretend to not be completely pissed
So much for "I don't get angry fast"

Anyway
The last time I blogged was ..
Two weeks ago
Well
A little over
Do I feel guilt?
Yes
Will it never happen again?
No...

I've actually thought about that
Why not
I post every week? o=
And only if I'm really feelin it
Or if something real major happens
Post between here and there

That ..
Is a fantastic idea
I think

But
I need a day to do that..
Hmm
I was thinking
Along the lines of ...
Saturday?

That's the day I'm most idle
Hmm
I think
Instead of Just Saturday...
I should designate
The three days of the weekend?

Yes
So
from now on
I'll post every week
(which means I need to change the description of the blog)
 ^ Should've done that a while back actually =\
As I was saying
Everyweek 
Either on
Friday, Saturday or Sunday

Hmm
I wonder
Why Jim hasn't showed up yet
I wonder if he's mad at me ._.
It feels pretty awkward tho

Pretty ... awkward...
>.>
<.<
....
>.>....
<.<....
-cough-
=\
Well fine ...
>>
Don't come Jim
I don't need you ..

Though I wanted to see what your opinion was on the whole
"New weekly postal" thing
Hmm'

-crickets-
 |:
Uhm
Yea

Moving on

I think I should get Ian to help me
Oho...
That's a nice look for your name E :3
Yea
That's his nickname
Samuel's nickname
Is Sammy
OBVIOUSLY 

Sammy...
Your name should be ...
Hmm
Sammy
Sammy 
Sammy
I like # Three

Hmm
I feel your presence Jim =\
You wanna say something
>.>
I know you do
...
....
Fine whatever ._.
I don't have time for your ness

These past few weeks
Have been long .__.
I mean

Seriously
Felt a lot longer
Idk why
...
Cuz
The days are going by
Pretty fast ...
Even though
I'm doing
Practically nothing

Going to sleep at 3 in the morning
Waking up at nearly 10 that same morning
I'm pretty much wasting my life away
=\

I just realized
That last time I posted
Was the day after my exam

Good times..
I think
I can't really tell what my mood was from reading the post
I tend to mask the real mood most times
Ohohoho!! :3

My head hurts tho

Hmm
I've been thinking recently
"What is love?"

Baby don't hurt me..
                   Don't hurt me..
                                 No more

A very interesting question
I've been wanting to ask it to someone
One of my friends
But =.=
They may think I love some one
Sigh they can be so... ._.
Human
For lack of a better word

I will
One day
Ask the question
And maybe love someone
Well besides my best friends and family XD
OBVIOUSLY

Let's see what google says..
I feel I'll get a video..
Or lyrics too xD
Anyway

To Google!! o=
Immature love says, “I love you because I need you.”Mature love says, “I need you because I love you.”~ Erich Fromm
I like that ... ^
It technically makes sense to me
-observes and ponders-
Eric.. Fromm..
Seriously?
I mean..
Seriously?
Doubling the last letter doesn't make it a legit last name
But anyway..
Mr. Fromm ._.
 =\
Fromm..
Fromm~

Uh yea
Aside from that
'need cuz of love'

Interestingly true

Let's see what else the internet has for me on the matter
-time later-
Blah blah blah =\
Romance is lame
the most legit thing I saw there
Was "Seasoned Love"

-finds another website-
Sigh ._.
Too many words
My brain can't function like this ..
.There's only one thing to do
Get Quotes
And by quotes
I mean
One more than those I have already

Love is a serious mental disease
~Plato 


Lol
Leave it to Plato to say something like that XD! 
Ah Plato
Cuz of Literature
Plato and I are kool XD

But yea
There were many others 
But that one really stood out to me
Read more if you want 

I think Fatigue wants to take over 
I'm not tired tho 
But 
I have to go to sleep early tonight

To me 
Early is 
12 ...
So yea
That's when I'll go to sleep 
At twelve

So 
Recently
I've taken a liking.. 
Or even a loving 
To 
Bread and butter...
Why?
Idk 
I mean 
I ate it twice
And then ..
One morning 
I was playing some Subway Surfers..
(I swear I shared this story already)
And I had the craving for it 
T^T
It was the creepiest feeling 
Ever
But 
I had to satisfy the craving ._.

And I did

And it was awesome 

-looks around- 
=\
Jim ... 
Please come out? 

Jim: =.= I don't even know what I want to say
     -clasps hands- 8D You're here
Jim: -shrug- 
     =\ Well then ... 
Jim: ... 
     A-at least You showed up ^^ so .. thanks 
Jim: I don't know what to say ._.
     Uhm ._. ... what do you think about the whole weekly thing?
Jim: Seems ok I guess ... I mean you're the blogger you can do what you want
     Look Jim... I know we didn't end on a pleasant note the last time I was here but that was over two weeks ago
Jim: Meh I know ...Idk what's wrong with me ... I mean I am your subconscious
     But I'm not supposed to be happier than you 
Jim: Who says you're happy
     Uh ._. ... -sits-
Jim: Hmph as I thought... your mood is affecting me -looks down-
     I don't understand this phenomenon e.e
Jim: You have a headache... too much LCD Light isn't good for that
     Hmm I gess you're writhg... I refuse to fix that =.=
Jim: Like I said... Good bai Readers
iFly♥
.{CrookedJamesPA}.

Ps.  I believe the first weekly post shall be some time this weekend ~James P.Alexander
       Damn I swear... I have one of the sexiest names in the world
Pss. You're welcome Jay ... perfect nick name too [: ~CrookedWings
Ps.  Omg you should TOTALLY start calling me that ._.!! 
Pss. >.> I see you're feeling better =.=  Did all that have to do with me calling you Jimmy?
Ps.  Well I didn't know why I was feeling like this at first ... but I guess we found the root ;D great huh?
Pss. I'm not as pissed about this as I should be ... and It's pissing me off =.=
Ps. -kisses her cheek- ;3; A mirable 
Pss. Shut up XD
Ps.  ;3  

1 comment:

  1. Plato mah man -tags him-
    You guys are doing great! ^^

    ReplyDelete