Thursday 29 August 2013

♥UselessSearch:UselessPost♥

My eyes burn =,=
I wonder what that means if you just woke up

NO!! I don't think is has to do with me coming here to the bright screen of
Sammy
( I can't remember the colour I used the last time ._." )
Buh yea
I shall check this out via...
the intranet!

Sigh ... because I have no idea what I want to find
The internet is completely useless ._.'

Anyway
I gtg to a funeral tomorrow
Sad moments ...
Sad moments

I should go
I really have nothing else to say ._.
Any last words Jim?

Jim: Nope I'm good -goes back to sleep-

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

I just discovered that I have more posts than profile views ._.
Well..
Aren't I popular >.>

Jim: Ahaha!  Lame

>.> Oh shut up Jim At least my blog has more views... that's all I really care about anyway

Jim: Meh being all sappy

What? That was not Sappy =.=!!

Jim._. I bet not >.>

PFT!! What do you know!?

Jim: A lot actually, what about you?

I know quite a bit myself :3

Jim : Lol OH hey I've been wondering...

Hm?

Jim: Can I put my siggy >.>? <,<.?

Hmm ... sure why not ;D

Jim: AWEsome B|

iFly♥
.{CrookedJamesPA}.

Lol Happy now?
Jim: Quite :3

No comments:

Post a Comment