Friday 30 August 2013

♥IdiomToffeeDiscoveries♥





So
I made two discoveries 
One 
I'm not a complete idiot 
And Two 
I am a complete idiot

XDD
Shall I explain?

Ofc!! o=

Wait I made another discovery
But I'll explain that after one and two 

---FIRST DISCOVERY---
I'm not a complete idiot 
XD
Eminent does not equal Imminent 
I'd always use them wrong v.v
And by "them"
I mean I didn't know that imminent was...
How do I say it 
Ok ok 
I'd use "eminent" 
in the place of imminent 
Without really knowing that imminent was a word 
And I just thought that eminent was the word
But I mean 
I felt I was wrong 
Cuz 
I knew that the one I was using 
Was a synonym for "famous" or "well known"
But like ._.
I also knew 
That there was a word with the same "minent" ending that 
Meant "certain" or "inevitable"
Yea 
I think "inevitable" is the better synonym
Anyway 
Yea
I discovered that I wasn't a fool for using eminent T^T
And that imminent is indeed a word 
and it actually meant what I wanted it to mean when I used it 
Yes 
Yes indeed 
._.
So I'm 
Not an idiot
But at the same time 
I'm a complete fool ._.
Idk 
"Fool" felt like a festive colour
and Orange seemed to be the most festive to me

---SECOND DISCOVERY---
I am a complete idiot ._.
Why?
Well 
All my life 
I've been using pain
And 
I never knew how to make a straight line
I mean 
I knew how to put the automatic straight line 
By just clicking the "/"
Icon button thing
But 
I had no idea 
That 
To make a straight like 
You had to 
...
.....
.......
HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY WHILE THE PENCIL IS ACTIVE o-o!!! 
I mean...
Like 
WUTH!! 
(wuh the hell)
I had no clue this could be done .-.
This picture nessed my discovery
I mean ..
This actually IS genius imo ... 
I would've never have thought of that
For someone like me 
Who had no idea how to do this 
That would've been great "advice"
Or a great "How to"
._.!!
like seriously tho v.v

---THIRD DISCOVERY---
I didn't realize today was Friday ._.
So I was just blogging cuz I was feeling it 
Not cuz it was an obligation
>.>
<.<
Not that I'm saying that I don't feel it when I blog
But 
Yea..
Last week 
I wasn't really feeling the post 
I can't even remember what I posted .-.
Oh 
Hmm 
Depressing stuff really XDD
Well 
More depressing than what I normally post ._.
But yea 
...
What was my point?
OH 
So yea 
Today is Friday 
:3

Reminds me of a song actually XDD
You should knoW~ :3
But no 
No no 
I won't post the vid :3
I did that two years ago :3
It won't be as effective anyway 
-chews toffee-

OHO!! 
Speaking of Toffee
Is that just Coffee Taffy?
Yea
 I think so too :3
Mind .. 
Blown 

OHO! 
And another thing 
Why...
No ..
 How 
HOW!
Can 
"So Long" = "Bye"
?
??
???
Think about it ...
So ...
Long 
... 
B-ye 
.-.
Like ..
WTF English?
.-.

Are you
Like
Shittin me? .-.
You make no sense some times
But I guess
It's like
idiomatic or whatever
If you have to think of French idioms
like: (I can't remember French idioms)
And Spanish idioms
like: (sorry Idk Spanish idioms)

My tiredness is winning ._.
Why?
Cuz it just is

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.




[Update: 26-Apr-2016:] So I tried searching for the picture again but alas.. to no avail.. so to the people who are coming in now .. sorry .. (honestly I can't even remember what the picture is)

2 comments:

  1. all of the 36 months = never (favourite french idiom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know ... but I wanted to put it in French not English

      Delete