Saturday 28 September 2013

♥cLeavage♥

Sigh waow...
I didn't even remember it was the weekend
In terms of my internet duties ..
But
Like ..
Yeh

This week
The first week of school
Was..
 In fact
The longest week I've ever had to experienced e.e
x.x!
School
Needs to be
Set
On
Fire e.e
!!
I know school is a significant thing >.>
Buh like ..
It's tiring
not the work
But
The walking
All over
-rolls over-
Too much physical activity

Anyway
On top of the physical activity...
There were humans everywhere >.>
Which doesn't really add up cuz last year in the old (smaller) school
You barely saw humans >.>
Now it's
Packed

Anyway
Enough of the death that school is trying to bring upon me :3

How was y'all's week?
Good?
Great?
Spectacular?

Jim: I thought you were the one who said that people wouldn't be able to answer you if you asked questions?
     =.= I know Jim... I just have nothing more to say
Jim: That's why you brought me here isn't it
     -pats your head- :3
Jim: Sigh ._. My initial plan was to just leave >.> but yeh
     Ohoh Jimmy Jim Jim.  You can't leave unless I want you to
Jim: Pft e.e I could leave
     I want something Jim... But not just anything
Jim: ...?
     Bread and butter.  Also I want to sleep! I mean I got up so early today (8:30) and I didn't take a nap so reading for Bio will be done tomorrow T^T
Jim: Hmm sounds like you had a day today
     Oho Kinda ... but yes I should leave tho
Jim: Well I expected nothing less

You hear that folks
Lol ... folks
I hate that word
It sounds weird .-.
Anyway
What was I saying?
oho right
cLeavage

Lol I didn't really mean that
Buh yeh

Crooked Wings
Signing off

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment