Saturday 23 April 2016

♥1300 AwayfromPerfection♥



WOHT!! ?
I have like
180 posts?
Bruh
...
Y'know
I feel kinda bad that I only have 180 posts
cuz
...
This blog has been around for four years
And
If I'd continued like how I'd started off
I'd have probably had ...
1200+ posts
...
Omg ..
Waow,,

Waow...
I bet I can calculate how many posts I'm missing from what I should have
-starts-
Bruh...
1479
No
1480 is what I'm supposed to have in total
Omg
so like
I'm missing exactly 1300 posts
(not including this one)
this is insane
I love that it's a round number tho
I hope my calculations are correct
I wonder if anyone will tell me otherwise

We'll just have to see

I'll end this post with a list of my Current pHobias

1. The Ocean
2. Caterpillars
3. People touching my neck
4. Somewhat touching fishtanks
... with regards to #4
So ...When I was younger,
My older cousin (whom I looked up to) told me that I shouldn't touch the fish tanks
Because the fish would bite you through the glass.
And,
while now I know it's not true,
To this day
I'm still very hesitant when touching fish tanks

Ik .. gullible

But alas ..
this haunts me
._.


Curse your "Veen "


Sorry this one isn't a gif

Anyway
As always

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


Fun fact: I still haven't given Onion Man his own space


































Featured post: My first post .. it's me talking about what I thought I'd be doing for the blog..
It's actually super appropriate for this one

No comments:

Post a Comment