Friday 8 April 2016

♥This Isn't the End♥

so I'm looking at the page viewy thingy
And well
I don't really understand what the day is e.e
Like....
 Idk
I really don't know

Jim: It looks weird ... maybe a day stops at twelve midday?

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Idk man
I dunno
But anyway
Why am I here?

Jim: Wellll it's the weekend sooo yah TGIF

Yes this is true lol

Omg
So I was
-time later-
Bruh
Idk what I wanted to say
And
An entire hour passed
Sigh
I just don't understand why this keeps happening to me

And I wanted a long post today
I might not get that


Although
from what I see
Blogger thinks I'm two hours or ... one hour?
Behind it ?
Maybe
So
If I started typing at like
10
It'd post at ... 8
e.e
I'll look into this tomorrow

I'll be back ~
This isn't the End ♫

iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

Oh so I noticed...
That I used to use [] rather than {}

When did I start using the {} ?
e.e
-researches-
I'll get back to you guys tomorrow
(it's actually tomorrow already but this will post yesterday :3 so I'm, typing in the past .. well
I'm always typing in the past for you guys when you read it but still... now I'm... no it still makes no sense
but you get my gist .. okay I'm gone)


No comments:

Post a Comment