Wednesday 6 April 2016

♥5yrs♥Ago♥Today♥



Omg
So I hope I remember to save and publish this 
Ugh e.e

Oh yes important day it is today
I just wish it fell on a rounder Number of posts
e.e
I should've seen this coming
 But I wasn't even paying attention to that
T^T
Is 177 a prime number?
Sigh
I don't really like prime numbers
e.e
No ... I don't like Odd prime numbers
Why?
Cuz well
It's so cliched
Cuz you expect odd numbers to be prime
But when they aren't
It's like
o================
Shout out to
9, 27, 21, 51, 57

OMH
OMG
I knew it
Well
I had a feeling
:3
:3
:3
:3
:3
:3
Cuz I was like hmmmm
I should be able to be divisible by at least three
y'know
sigh
I'm sorry 177
Then again
I should've known
Should I have?
-researches-
No
I didn't necessarily have to know
But yes
I should
from the moment I saw that it ended with a 7
I knew
it'd not be a prime number
I knew in my souuul

sigh
The point of this post is not to talk about #177
The point of this post is to celebrate

-invites Jim-

Jim: here I am

good
you're part of this celebration too

Jim: o==! Does that mean you'll make the effort to format today?

=.= Jim
Don't test me
But yes is this answer

Jim: =3

>.> Psh
Not for you obviously
For the blog

Today is her birthday

And now the toast
-clears throat; taps glass to silence the crowd-

5 years ago today 
She started off as an idea 
Well actually I had a blog before her and like 
it was kool but then I forgot the password for it 
"forgot"
 But I remembered it again 
But I guess I still forgot... 
Hmm 
I must check that out then 


Anyway

177 posts later 
and here you are 
Just 
being yourself


I swear 5 years should have produced more than just 176 posts ._. 

Sorry 
And I was inactive for an entire year ... 
well 
A lot more than a year 
XDD
If I had to count that 
Omg .. 
I must check that too 
... 
But now's not the time for sadness 
Now is the time for joy
-raises glass- 
To five years and to many more to come 
Happy Birthday Blog ♥
I love you 
WEll e.e 
You are a homie that keeps me sane

Jim: Here Here! Lol you think you're sane

Jim not now |:<
So rude

I never actually named the blog tho
XDD

Jim: It's true ... so true .. but I mean ... idk

Haha same
-distributes pizza-
Have a good one guys
-clinks glasses-

Oh
Today is also the birthday of a friend I've only ever met once
And may probably never meet again
So much so that he doesn't have a nick name
sooo
I can't really say his name here
Well it's not that I can't
but
first off he doesn't even know that this place exists so even if I do mention his name
He'll never (okay maybe not never) know
And second ..
I don't like to put people's real names here

I don't even remember ever putting mine
I wonder if I put my gender on here ...
Hmm
Idk
Oh well
not important

-fireworks-
I wonder if I have a ... not a fireworks gif
but I wonder if I have a nice little picture for this post

I'll check that


Once again
HAPPY FIVE YEARS 
" WHAT?  I have to name it? D: "
May we become famous one day 

and 
as always
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.


Guys.. 
I just noticed that this is a pun... 
Like 
maybe I already noticed it actually 
So this is probably a trepiphan

....
LOOOOOL 
LOOOOOOOOL
LOOOL
Guys 
I'm so smart 

(Yea from now on I'll be using this onion guy :3)




No comments:

Post a Comment