Sunday 21 May 2017

♥Not June Ninth♥



IDK WHY
But


I always leave for a year and return around the same time
AHaha.....
Ha...

What has happened in this past year ????


A
LOT!
That's what.....
I experienced my first ever American Football Game in the fall
...
My first ...( and LAST |:<<< )
B's ....
Yea . I'm not doing that again
What else...

Sammy ... guys ...
Sammy  is ...
His life is coming to a close
And so I have gotten a new laptop
(currently using her)
Yes
It's a girl
Her name...
is
Hailey
(can anyone guess what brand? )

Uhhhmm
What else ?
Met knew people
I got discarded at one point 
Oohohoho how sad |:

Buuut
That's (kinda) all in the past

Currently just livin' life tbh

I can also change the look of the blog
(can)
But I won't
(will not )

Cuz why? ? ? ?
I feel like it speaks to me on so many levels as it is
It brings back so many memories
And I just love it

It is what it is currently

(also I don't really have all the stuff on Hailey that I do on Sammy
and I just feel like I can't simply put all his stuff on her
cuz it'd be like Get Out y'know ...
(for those who have seen it you know what I'm talking about
(oooh bracket-ception :D)) )

Oh
Uhh
Hailey
She's a touchscreen
Isn't that neat?
neat-o
..
who came up with that ??
Neat-o
It... sounds like a cereal honestly

Know what else sounds like a cereal?
Cheerio

Jim: cuz it is a cereal

Oh ... hi James

Jim: Oh we're doing formalities now? You've been gone for a year ... leaving me alone trapped in the back of your mind ... of Dar-

O-Kay``
None of this
Plz..
|:

Let's just ... idk
Let's ...

Okay
sOOo
I'm trying to remember when the anniversary of the blog is

I know I haven't
I think it's June 9th

(Probably definitely June 9th )
-checks-
Well shit..
I passed it ...
I'm sorry OMG
Plz Don't look at me!! I'm a monster 

dafu--
Jim: Language! 

Yes yes right 
I forgot.. 
One day my mother will read this 
And I don't want her to be ashamed 

But ya 
while I was typing this 
I noticed that the words were all a link .. 
Dunno why but ... 
Hm 
Anyway 
this isn't about me 

I'M SO SORRY T.T!!!! 
Don't hate me 
I didn't realize...

I thought.. I had this saved on my calendar wth }=

This is ... 
-checks- 
-returns- 
Why did I leave?
-rereads- Oh ... I didn't do that .. 
Got distracted 
-retries-

Well...
Shit 
It's there ..
Sooo 
Why didn't i see it 

or acknowledge it ??????????????????????

-question mark Meme guy-

I need to stalk up on memes 
-pondering emoji-


OMG so 
I went on this website ... like 
Today 
for the firstime in all my internet life
like for two - three seconds 

And 
Ugh 
Facebook is all like 
"suggested post -shows me ad from the website-" 

Wut |:
This makes 0 sense fb
Kinda a LOT creepy too

Jim
I've said dafuq before 
Why do I should suddenly not say it 

Jim: why is your sentence structure so bad omg 
This isn't the point Jim 
Goooosh!  
Answer my question 

Jim: ..... 

Sigh I'm sorry Jim .. 
I didn't mean to forge the blog's birthday 
Plz forgive me 

Jim: Idk I just feel like you neglected me for a year 

Hey....
 It wasn't a year ... 
:D 

Jim: -_-

... I must go shower... 
We'll speak tomorrow 

I wish I could stay here forever like fr...
I feel like I have so much to say still 
I also like the sound Hailey's keyboard makes when I type 

But anyway 
I think it's time I take my leave anyway 
Gotta head do the preparation for church 
:} 

Pce out 
A town~ 
-Yeah by Usher comes on-

In the club with my homies
tryna gett a little 
V. I 
(.....? like VIP?
like... is that what it says.. I never knew really -looks up lyrics-
OMG I'm Right 
Ahahaha I'm a genius 
Although I already knew that 

Jim: please go take a shower 
yes..... I'm gone

Baiii 
I love you all 
wait... I say this in my outro already)
ohhohohoh 


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment