Monday 27 June 2011

♥Bananas&PeanutButter♥

Haha I need to change my picture
My lil sister gets creeped out every time she sees it
XDD
And  I love her misfortune 
But I also like her happiness..
I'll just..
Change it when I feel like :L
XDD
But I want her to read mah blog..
So 
How will she be able to pay attention to it
Hehe today was fun
I shall say no more
XD
I wonder if Biscuit ever read Saturday's post..
Was is even Saturday?
I'd say that when I find out I'll change it but..
It doesn't even make sense 
Hehe


I remember when I was younger 
And people would say 
"You had me at..."
I didn't know what they were talkin about


NoOOOooOOoo!! People!!
I don't..
Oh I do have on a shirt..
WHAT THE---?!
When did THAT happen D:<
But hey..
I'm not feelin hot B)
Well
Cuz
It's black..
And there are no sleeves..


I feel for bananas and peanut butter..
I think I'll get some after I'm done
My dad just brought home a whole hand of them
Or should I say bunch..
Eh who cares I:


Anyway :3
*Sumn one day asked me
"what exactly IS blogging"
And I was like
"Idk... I must be doing it for the wrong reasons.. "


HAHA!!!
I guess I'm write
-checks out google-
COOL!! 
So I'm NOT(!!) doing it for the wrong reasons XDD



  •  A weblog is a hierarchy of text, images, media objects and data, arranged chronologically, that can be viewed in an HTML browser.’ 
  • ‘A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links.’
  • ‘From “Web log.” A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is “blogging” and someone who keeps a blog is a “blogger.”
  • ‘A weblog is kind of a continual tour, with a human guide who you get to know. There are many guides to choose from, each develops an audience, and there’s also comraderie and politics between the people who run weblogs, they point to each other, in all kinds of structures, graphs, loops, etc.’
  • ‘A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is “blogging” and someone who keeps a blog is a “blogger.” Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings on a blog are almost always arranged in cronological order with the most recent additions featured most prominantly.’ 
  • ‘A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called “blogging”. Individual articles on a blog are called “blog posts,” “posts” or “entries”. A person who posts these entries is called a “blogger”. A blog comprises text, hypertext, images, and links (to other web pages and to video, audio and other files). Blogs use a conversational style of documentation.  Blogs can focus on a particular “area of interest”, such as Washington, D.C.’s political goings-on. Some blogs discuss personal experiences.’ 

Hey!! I can steal this font.. It makes it look like I'm actually making sense XDD
NOO!! Fail emote!! 
Je veux changer D:<

Oh It was just in Georgia!
XD 
I bet when y'all saw it you were like 
"Hey more smart things :D"

Anyway
As a result of my research
I actually learned..
SEE who needs school!!

Well
I guess..
Without school
There wouldn't be "internet"
So..
I guess
school was good
But NOW it ISN'T necessary D:<
We can just learn off the internet
I mean.. look at the big accomplishment I just made
I found out what "blog" was short for
Web.. Log!!
Tell me..
Who here knew this?! D:<
I sure didn't
(obviously)

Anyway
I should be on my way
My lil sis' going to read my blog today :3

We tried yesterday on my dad's black berry..
But failed..
So
Pc's are better :D
Hey.. 
Tis just my opinion...
Hmm something smells burnt ..
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

*Sumn --Someone

No comments:

Post a Comment