Thursday 23 June 2011

♥ExamsFiNiTOS..HappyBirthdayDaddy♥

OMFRIGGIN'G!!
I missed you guys SOOOOOOOO much D:
It's been like.. not a short time!!
BLAME SCHOOL!!!
I SHALL BURN IT DOWN!!
D:<<<!!
Ok
Done spazing..
Cuz
EXAMS ARE OVA!!
I should be HAPPY RIGHT?!!
Alas.. I ain't too keen bout it
Cuz I still have to go to school tomorrow 
|=
Oh well!! 
Can't change that fail
It ne matter pas
Yea I do French B)
(Better than Spanish) 
Hahahaha :D
Ok
What now?
Uh..
Things..
Waow..
I fergot how hard this was 
-scratches head-
-falls asleep- ....
....
zzzZZZZZZzzz
(no I don't really snore this is just for argument sake or sake of the ness.. |= WTF ever!! D:<  Don't JUDGE ME!!)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZzzzzZZZZZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZ
ZZZZzZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzZZzZZzZZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzZZzzzzzzzzZZzzZZZ
ZZZZ
...............................
...........::.::.....:::...::::....:::::.....::::::......:::::::.......::::::::........
ooo000000000ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooo000000ooooooooooOOOO
-bubble pops- 
OH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH! 
I knew I was here
(hahah A way to waste space)
Anyway
How did I do on exams today?
EPIC!!
I believe it's cuz of the fact that it's
MY DADDY's Birthday :D!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "The Fathering" 
Yea.. I call him that <<
PRoBLEM?
GOOT!!!  D:<
MMM ^^ Baked mac and cheese
I guess it's kinda like a pie .___.
I like it 
-drool- :L
XD
Ok
I'm done spazing over it
WHEN I'M DONE D:D
HaHa double face :L
-stuffs piece of mac-pie in mouth-
WTF @#$%!! that MOFO's hot!!
Who knew things straight from the microwave would be so friggin hot 
DAmniT!! D:<
-tries chewing-
OMG!! -talks with food in mouth-
Uh.. sorry.. -swallows-
|:
Waht was I saying?
OH YES!!
(yay for re-reading.. I should do this more often)
I found new song I like!! :D
OMG!! My mom is the best friggin cook!! 
I can't cook though |:
But I AM the MASTER JUICE MAKER!! 
As some of you may already know
Wait..
Oh yes!! 
I remember my point ;D
I was saying 
That without master juice makers like ME!!! 
You'd all..
CHOKE ON YOUR MOFO-ING BREAD 
MUAHAHAHA!!!
-chokes-
.x x.
Hey...
I'm done with my Mac-pie :D
no wait.. this is a sad moment...
A moment of silence for Mac-pie
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................o.....................o...................h...............................................i..........s......................................................t...............h..................a............................t...................................................a.............................................................f...................l.......................y.........................?.............?...........................................................:D................................................................................
Heh.. can you read that? :L
I DOUBT IT!! >:D
And if you can...
Sorry man ._.
Or girl..
Wait!! 
I say this to EVERYONE!!
-removes her fixation- D:<<

OH!!
SONG!!
I wanted to share!!
-finds link-
TerribleThings
It's just so sad....
It reminds me of my .. nevermind :D
Welll
I wonder how long this is.. 
Hmmmm
The scroll bar looks too large :D
I want it thin!! 


Ooh I skipped 
Oh well |:
nothing you can do about it now
No use crying over spoilt milk |:
O.e
Or was it spilt..
Oh well
CHROME!! 
WhY YOU MAKE THESE WORDS WRONG
"spoilt" and "Spilt" 

Well..
Maybe it is wrong this time..
Like..
Maybe it's supposed to be "Spilled" ...-waits for underlined-in-red-ness; sees nothing- :D
So does that mean it's "spoiled" ? 
O=
It is :D
Great!!
Pk..
Ok..
I kno
I coulda backspaced...
But
None backspace is cooler
OMG!!
NES!!
:D
I mean ness
Isn't "Nes" that lil kid in Super Smash Bros? 
WTF!! 
I know this? :D
XD
Idk why
But It's funny |L
|:*
I don't wanna end now..
Cuz
...
I may wanna say sumthin
Else..
And then...
I may have to add or post twice in ONE DAY!!
Tis not what I agreed to in post one!!
Re: post one "Intro"

Hmm I never knew what that was...
"RE:" 
WTF does it mean.. 
-Checks google..- 
Re: is used at the top of letters and emails in order to steer the reader to the single most important topic of the message
Mg!! ( no not magnesium D:< ) SO I was right!! :D
I was right to use it XD 
I guess I am awesome! 
Who woulda thought :D
Ok
Well
I think 
I'mma exit 
X3
I love you all :D 
And sorry about school .|
Omg I lost my eye!!! :| 
Oh.. nvm ^^'


iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment