Thursday 30 June 2011

♥One.Less.Reader♥

*sob* *sob*
Beautiful anime "Special A"
I'm sad it's over..
That's why I couldn't... DIDN'T post
Yesterday..
I got caught up watching it..

Sumimasen .v v.
If you watch it you'll see why..
I couldn't just stop..

But now.. it's over *sob sob*
And I miss it
There were NUMEROUS times I almost cried..
Tears literally came from my eyes..
Didn't fall.. roll down though..
Hmm
Yea 
I call that almost crying
though tears came
Cuz
It's not crying if the tears don't fall

OMG!! Song right there!! :D 
Haha..
Anyway..
It's a good anime


So here's how I found out I didn't post..
I was laying in my bed..
Eyes 
Drifting to sleep
Suddenly 
They SHOT open!
And I, then had a thought:
"I didn't post today...." 


Ha good poem eh?
Haha I can be so dramatic xD
Anyway
I felt terrible 
}:
Truthfully I did
I mean
I was reminded 
Time and again
Even I .. nessed..
But
I think 
The problem was
Cuz
I didn't open the window..
I was never urged to do it..

So
Maybe if it was open
I would've been reminded 
Constantly..
That I had to post..

Anyway
Can't change that fact
Neither that
Nor the fact that anime is just plain epic..
|=
No hard feelings
But 
to me 
It was there first }:
It's ok
I still love you ^^
!


I don't think I'll be long today
I plan on discovering a new anime ;3

Idk what yet (obviously)
But
Mhm
I'll just..
Wait till
the scroll bar

Is

Just

Where

Or more the size 

That I want it 

To be ;3

Heh
Y'know
I've never really 
Written..
(Typed )
A whole post  using this alignment
Waow
It spelt rightly

It's kinda awkward...
Typing on this side
I kinda just type normally
then
Edit the formatting

Without which
I'd be nothing

...
What's this strange feeling in my belly
=o
Is that..
HUNGER X3

Things always work out in the end for anime people doesn't it?
Makes me jealous of them }:<
Why do they get all the good stuff?
Oh well right?
Nothing I can do XDD
LOMA :3

Speaking of wirds
I wonder if there are some of you who don't know what LOMA is :D
Haha losers
Well 
I hope all of you did
Cuz if not..
(and LOMA is so easy to  figure out)
That means
MOST of what I say..
Is 
Not very easy for you to get
And there'd be no point in reading my blog D:
NOOOO
One less reader
.v v.
SOML
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.

No comments:

Post a Comment